Optibotimus Reviews: Sideshow Jedi Master Yoda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for sharing. Gotta agree, that post should have been clear, but thats pretty minor, everything else looks great. The chairs, the chamber floor, can't wait to finally have a Yoda with a saber! :wave

Great review.
Better than that other annoying one that's posted in the Yoda thread.
I agree the post should have been clear,maybe a board member can make a few out of lucite and sell them?
I'm considering getting this one now!

Not a fan of prequel Yoda but this is a nice package, no doubt (especially for the price). Fun review, too.

Love your reviews optibotimus! :clap: always go to you whenever I'm doubting a TF purchase. Glad to see you doing other things besides TFs

Great review.
Better than that other annoying one that's posted in the Yoda thread.
I agree the post should have been clear,maybe a board member can make a few out of lucite and sell them?
I'm considering getting this one now!
I didn't know that the other review had been posted till just now. I hope a lot of people don't just look at one review and make a decision. The figure really isn't all that bad honestly. For $100, i think it's a great value.

Not a fan of prequel Yoda but this is a nice package, no doubt (especially for the price). Fun review, too.
Thanks for watching :) Glad you enjoyed it.

Love your reviews optibotimus! :clap: always go to you whenever I'm doubting a TF purchase. Glad to see you doing other things besides TFs
Thank you very much for the support! I'm always happy when i hear that i've helped someone make any sort of informed decision on how they should or shouldn't spend their money. I also am greatly appreciative of all the support i've gotten doing these other sorts of reviews. TF will always be what got me where i am, and because of that...they'll always be my main focus of reviews. But i like the idea of branching out to other sort of collector markets, and i'm thrilled it's catching on so well. Thanks again!

Well...after watching (but not listening) to the SL review, I was this close to canceling, but I waited...and now after seeing your review, I'm actually looking forward to this one....

Thanks for the look....like your more "straightforward" approach.

Well...after watching (but not listening) to the SL review, I was this close to canceling, but I waited...and now after seeing your review, I'm actually looking forward to this one....

Thanks for the look....like your more "straightforward" approach.
Glad you enjoyed it and i honestly do hope you enjoy Yoda more when you get him in hand. Let me know what you think when and if you get him, i'm curious to know.

Yea much better review, thank you.

Thank you very much!

Much better review.cheers man.
My question to fellow collectors...anyone else going to get more of the council bases? It would look good with Yoda or any of the other council members on it.
I seriously think Sideshow should try to make a council environment piece.
Yeah, it will cost a lot, but would look awesome!

Back