1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 217-The Lone Ranger-Tonto 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batfan08

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the pic! Buy now!

Hot Toys - The Lone Ranger - Tonto Sixth Scale Figure

Eccentric roles are Johnny Depp’s specialty. In Disney’s The Lone Ranger, Johnny Depp has given an interesting performance as the peculiar Native American Tonto. Despite their initial differences, Tonto has partnered up with his “Kemo Sabe”, the Lone Ranger, and rode together in an adventure to bring justice in the Old West.

The movie-accurate Tonto Collectible Figure is specially crafted based on the image of Johnny Depp as Tonto in the movie which features a detailed head sculpt with face paint, real fabric hair, weapons and a number of finely-made tribal accessories.

The 1/6th scale Tonto Collectible Figure’s special features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Johnny Depp as Tonto in The Lone Ranger
- Head sculpt with real-like facial expression, detailed wrinkles, face paint and gesture
- Real fabric hair implantation in black long straight hair with tribal accessories
- Detailed crow and bandana sculpture on head
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- TrueType body with over 30 points of articulation and tattoos
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair of weapon holding palms
- One (1) left open palm for holding pocket watch
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :
- One (1) black and bronze-colored tribal necklace
- One (1) brown and white tribal armband
- One (1) white and bronze-colored bracelet
- One (1) bronze-colored bracelet
- One (1) leather-like black belt
- One (1) multi-colored belt
- One (1) orange-colored belt
- One (1) pair of brown pants with pouch and tribal decorations
- One (1) pair of brown moccasins

Weapons:
- One (1) dagger with sheath
- Two (2) axes
- One (1) pistol

Accessories:
- Two (2) pocket watches
- Figure stand with Tonto nameplate and movie logo

** Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
** Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

Release date: Q1-Q2, 2014
© Disney Enterprises, Inc and Jerry Bruckheimer, Inc. LONE RANGER TM & © Classic Media
© 2013 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

PD13784379238jS.jpg

PD137843792960h.jpg

PD1378437936vjb.jpg

PD1378437931403.jpg

PD1378437934S6K.jpg

PD13784379266f9.jpg

PD1378437947pGK.jpg

PD13784379182GU.jpg

PD1378437946SS3.jpg

Last edited:
Both this and The Lone Ranger look sharp as hell. They will be mine...someday...just not today. Too much on the calendar, at this point; however, I'm hopeful that the film's status will keep these guys on the down low so that I can get them with SSC gift cards in a year or so.

Side note: I put MMS 217 in the title as a placeholder; I go and check the specs and this guy is MMS 217; damn, I'm good.:lol

It looks phenomenal, but I kind of wish that this would be a DX 08/DX 09 situation, where Tonto and The Ranger went up at the same time.

Looks fantastic. I'll most likely pass though. Too much to buy already. It would be nice to have a Native-American type figure in my collection even if it was played by a white guy.

see i am tempted by this for the very reason i have and wont ever watch the film.......figure looks good

Back