Batman: The Animated Series figures & collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PharOOO

Super Freak
Reaction score
I think it's pretty safe to assume that if you're a Batman fan, you're probably a huge fan of the legendary Batman: The Animated Series.

Personally, the animated series is the definitive version of the character for me combining all the best elements of the Tim Burton movie "Batman" along with the incredible comic book stories of the 70's and 80s. This, along with strikingly unique character designs and background visuals coupled together with atmospheric music and voice acting make this arguably the best animated series of all time.

So, this is the place to discuss your love of Batman: The Animated Series.
Share whatever you'd like. Whether it be fond memories of rushing home from school to watch new episodes every weekday afternoon at 4:30 on Fox. Maybe showcase your figure collection, discussion your favorite episode or animation style, or discuss your dream line of new Batman: The Animated Series figures.

If it's animated, Batman, and from 1992, chat away.

24m6ds7.jpg

2w6cqxs.jpg

2jb5w7d.jpg

jqmg5x.jpg

11m96qh.jpg

egq2qe.jpg

4jvsi0.jpg

27y8qap.jpg

2i27i9k.jpg

2mnggg5.jpg

Last edited:
I would love to see some figures done of this series. 1/6 size would be great, depending on selling price you could decide to have cloth or plastic costumes -either would be fine by me. I have the Maquette statues & think they are fantastic. They would certainly need to be articulated & sized to scale, so that they look correct when next to each other. Someone here did a custom animated Batman & it was awesome!(if anyone remembers maybe post the pics) I'm sure a great many of us here would get behind a wave of these figures.

Unfortunately, if the animated series figures were to be revived, lousy Mattel still owns the rights and would produce sub-par figures like their recent 66' figures.

Now, if NECA did a 1/4 scale figure, it would be a totally different story. Seeing their amazing Keaton and West figures, I have no doubt they'd be able to do a fantastic animated series Batman.

Anybody here have a twitter account? If so, someone can ask Randy if they have any B:TAS plans for 1/4.

My goodness, I love this series to this day. Really brought another side to villains, like Mr. Freeze, that you can sympathize with. Well, until Arnold and Schumaker had to ruin it. FREEZE!

Would be sweet if they were HT quality sixth scale. I own the whole original series. :hi5:

Batman TAS was and still is an amazing show. I don't think the quality has ever been matched in any of the other animated shows or movies to come out since then. I'd love to see some high end collectibles done for the series. I think I'd prefer statues rather then figures. I'd be happy to see them just re-release those figurines I've seen in some people's collections and expand the line to include more villains and members of the Bat family.

0204_dcd_classicbat.jpg

1203_dcd_joker.jpg

d9d71538-5014-45a9-9597-ccdd3882144d.jpg

e624adb3-8ebe-4f84-b922-2ab00c8f7024.jpg

Love BTAS.

I have everything, from die cast metal figurines by ERTL, to the Kenner Batman lines, to the maquette statues (the standing Batman one and the Warner Bros. version with the grapple gun are my favorites).

Personally, I wouldn't care if they never make anything from the Animated Series again. It'd just be crap anyway, especially from Mattel. I don't need chintzy, wobbly, soft plastic 6" figures.

Fans of this need to listen to kevin smiths podcast "fatman on batman".

He's had most of, if not all, the important people involved with the show on it. From the creators to the actors. It's really great.

Yup, those are great.

The Kevin Conroy, Mark Hamill, Paul Dini and Bruce Timm ones were the best. Lots of great insight about the show.

Right now he's doing a two part commentary on Batman '89 which is also great stuff.

The Laughing Fish was one of the original episodes that stood out to me for being so grandiose in story telling.

"Great Scott!!!" Actually I'm Irish. LOL

Yup, those are great.

The Kevin Conroy, Mark Hamill, Paul Dini and Bruce Timm ones were the best. Lots of great insight about the show.

Right now he's doing a two part commentary on Batman '89 which is also great stuff.

I loved how the first hour of this one was his own Affleck commentary.

The Laughing Fish was one of the original episodes that stood out to me for being so grandiose in story telling.

"Great Scott!!!" Actually I'm Irish. LOL

It was a great story, but it wasn't original to BTAS. It was almost a panel-for-panel adaptation of an Englehart + Rogers Batman comic story from the 70s...as are a few of the first Talia / Ra's episodes (with some more tweaks to the original stories).

I think the retelling of Freeze's origin was one of the best original stories to come out of the series.

As huge of a fan as I am of B:TAS, I still don't own a Combat Belt Batman. Unfortunately, eBay prices are way too high for me to afford on my very limited action figure budget.

I would love if a company like Super 7 released large scale versions of the main few characters (Batman, Robin, Joker, Two-Face, Catwoman, Penguin) much like the original ALIEN figures.
I'd definitely buy them all.

I have some mint on card figures of Bats, Joker, Harley Quinn and the Phantasm and I have the Batmobile and Batwing in pretty much mint condition, even the boxes looked like they are recent.

In terms of my Batman collection, most of the stuff are from BTAS. I'd long for a 1/6 treatment.

Just added a ton of pictures to spice up the thread on my 1st post.

Looks like Batman is going to rape Rupert Thorne in that top picture.

Back