ZCWO/[iminime] FC Barcelona - 1/6 Scale Collectible Footballer Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

axecutioner18

Super Freak
Reaction score
1172289_460598107371315_1017362917_o.jpg

ZCWO & IMINIME are proud to announce that we acquire the license of the world famous football team
FC BARCELONA to produce 1/6 scale collectable action figures.
New products will be available soon
!

Puyol Prototype. Not Final
10478206_596085537155904_7880379298406932373_n.jpg

Messi sculpt Paint Test
10439475_596100077154450_5952568838950573909_n.jpg

Last edited:
Also if they got the licence for past players Ronaldinho would also be an instant purchase.

RONALDINHO_AND_MESS_439904a.jpg

I am so hyped always hoped they would after doing the Man Utd figures, instant buys from me for the whole set!

I just saw the post about BC by denny

he said that we got licences about BC and two moives.
and will come out two players in MCU .
(barcelona first player is messi) <-- confirmed

So Iminime is establishing separate agreements with different teams? If so, then I guess UK soccer works different than major U.S. sports, where the agreements would be with the broad sports organization (NFL, MLB, NHL), not the team. Here, individual contracts are still negotiated with individual players or unions (depending on the context) for the use of their likenesses, etc. though.

Didn't see this coming.Messi,Iniesta and Xavi is the best trio in football today and would be such a sick display,i would buy them.

So Iminime is establishing separate agreements with different teams? If so, then I guess UK soccer works different than major U.S. sports, where the agreements would be with the broad sports organization (NFL, MLB, NHL), not the team. Here, individual contracts are still negotiated with individual players or unions (depending on the context) for the use of their likenesses, etc. though.
ZCWO has to do this as each club of each country is affiliated to their domestic association (eg The EFA for Manchester United (England), LFP for Barcelona (Spain), who are responsible for officiating and hosting the domestic league competition and associated tournaments however the association doesnt OWN the teams nor the trademarks nor the players.

The clubs, besides their own domestic association is also associated to their continental governing body (UEFA) who are incharge of governing the game in the continent AND hosting the intracontinental tournaments like the Champions League and UEFA Cup etc etc

The different continental bodies are affiliated to the supreme body of FIFA who are the complete supreme authority panel for the game and hosting tournaments like the World Cup and Confederations Cup.

Thats the structure. These are all clubs and most have teams associated with more sports than just football. The US sporting structure is very different to the rest of the world so things happen differently.

Here there maybe even complications in making a particular player although club holds the license for using the club name/kit and associated trademarks but the player himself may have his own license and rights of which the club is entitled to a share but not complete authority...

Im sure a Messi is happening but considering the fact that the license doesnt work for past players I dont think Ronaldinho can happen...

What psyches me more for this release is that Iminime have had a history of doing football players in their earlier formative days... and one of them was Ronaldinho and also Messi... so a flashback to their early work...

14j9hnd.jpg

As you can see it was pretty great work for 2 years or so back (this Messi sculpt was from something around 2011 where as Ronaldinho was like 2010/11) and now they are even better. Gets me really excited just thinking about what they can execute right now!

Oh and I am one of the proud owners of their original handmade custom Messi, their first limited full figure release...

527525_10150791777914938_148200052_n.jpg

536643_10150791740284938_1558452999_n.jpg

562400_10150776805319938_1909660374_n.jpg

Last edited:
That Messi sculpt is great, very interested to see this next run

Back