Your favorite Action Star

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snake Plissken

40s "men" still cry about being bullied here
Reaction score
I've got to go with Arnold. He's got such a wealth of good, re-watchable films. Outside of Rocky and Rambo, Sly doesn't offer much of anything. I only liked Willis in the first and second Die Hard. I do like Van Damme, but he only had a few films that popped. I've never, ever liked Seagal. I always liked Jackie Chan, before he came to America and started doing BS films. I don't mind Jason Statham but he's kinda been playing the same guy in every film, but you can say that about a lot of action stars.

But yeah, Arnold has got my vote.

Last edited:
Re: You're favorite Action Star

You mean you didn't like Stop or my Mom will Shoot? :lol

Antonio Banderas

2hdu13r.jpg

Tony Jaa. Maybe not my all time favorite, but this guy's got skills. These GIFs really only showcase a little of his talent.

tumblr_lob495cKe51qblflro1_500.gif

tumblr_matp8oTNYk1qedt5eo1_500.gif

tumblr_mb4mcbEK0J1r88u00o1_500.gif

tumblr_miyeptIwUj1s6ojefo1_500.gif

tumblr_mgn52jLc6d1qgkhguo1_r1_500.gif

Tony looks like he never experiences gravity. Not my favorite, but he's always been fun to watch all his acrobatics.

Tony looks like he never experiences gravity. Not my favorite, but he's always been fun to watch all his acrobatics.

Hell yes, and his 5-minute-long fight scene with no cuts is no joke, either. If anybody has what it takes to be the 'next Bruce Lee,' my money's on this guy.

Hell yes, and his 5-minute-long fight scene with no cuts is no joke, either. If anybody has what it takes to be the 'next Bruce Lee,' my money's on this guy.

Well he'll never reach that status, but in terms of bringing something new to the table in martial arts films, hell yes I could see the comparison.

Arnold. Even his bad films still manage to be entertaining.

Arnold definitely ruled the 80s completely and a good part of the 90s. Almost back to back to back hits.

I guess Arnold is the best action star of all time? I would agree with that.

Back