Super7 x FUNKO ReAction Figures Buffy and Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ditch

Super Freak
Reaction score
This was on figures.com this could be cool if just for the packaging.

Super7 x FUNKO ReAction Figures will take the "what if" possibilities of many, many hot licenses and reimagine them as 3 3/4" ReAction collectibles. What if Escape From New York had a ReAction line? Predator? Those are just two confirmed properties that will receive the ReAction treatment. Funko's president Brian Mariotti informed me that fans can expect 12 -14 series starting in 2014. In addition to Escape From New York and Predator look forward to 1984's The Terminator, Firefly, Goonies, ALIENS, Buffy The Vampire TV Series, and Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure. And those are just the licenses Brian Mariotti was allowed to share presently. Prepare for a blast from the past, ReAction Figures are going to redefine nostalgia.

I'm interested for sure. At least someone is doing something with the license.

Definitely small, but....I'll keep an open mind.

And pics of examples for this line or company?

So long as the females aren't 'sexed up' as in the last Sideshow line I'd be interested.

I hope we get more than what SSC offered. Granted, it's comparing apples to oranges in terms of the types of pieces. But the more, the merrier.

So I just checked about the soon-to-be-releases Alien (set of 5), trying to gauge what to expect for the future Buffy releases....

These look horrible. And they're $15.00 a piece. Not trying to sound like a jerk, but yeah. I'll TRY and hang in there, but my hopes just went down the toilet. :lol

I've checked on those Alien figs as well and dear god they're horrible! I spent years in my childhood trying to get away from that kind of primitive style, without having to suffer it yet again because it's a 'style choice'.

Argh! :lol

I've checked on those Alien figs as well and dear god they're horrible! I spent years in my childhood trying to get away from that kind of primitive style, without having to suffer it yet again under premise of it being 'retro'.

Argh! :lol

:exactly:

I'm glad I'm not the only one, Sue. It looks like something from the 70s and maybe that's the whole 'angle' they're going for, but if they carry that over to the BTVS line, I'm out.

Even aside from the 'retro' vibe, they look horrible.

Thing is when Buffy was aired we had figures better then that! :lol

I just don't see the attraction myself.

I keep revisiting that link, hoping that the Alien figures magically change into something with more detail. Sad in so many ways. :lol

Brian@Funko has confirmed Buffy Re-Action Figures and Pop! figures AND Firefly Legacy (6'' figures) for late 2014!!!!!:clap:clap

I'm excited about the Firefly figures!!!

Source

I'm sure those will sell well but I'm just not interested in anything other than 80's properties in the ReAction line right now.

The 6" Firefly figures might be interesting if they get good sculptors.

I'm super excited to finally be getting something new from the "Buffy" line. At this point I really don't care what it is, I just want some new Buffy stuff! I've actually been hoping for some Buffy POP!s!!!

Here's my dream "Buffy" POP! list. The ones in bold are the ones I want first, the rest would just be icing on the cake...

Buffy
Spike (vampire face variant)
Angel (vampire face variant)
Willow (dark willow variant)
Xander
Giles
Faith
Anya (Anyanka variant)
Tara
Cordelia
Oz (werewolf variant)
Drusilla (vampire face variant)
Dawn

Joyce
Kendra
Kennedy
Acathla
Wesley
Amy
Sweet
Jenny
Riley
Principal Wood
Mayor Wilkins
Glory
Adam
The Master
D'Hoffryn
Harmony
Gentlemen
Caleb
The First Slayer
Ubervamp
Darla
Warren, Jonathan, & Andrew (3-figure package)
The Judge (save him for last so he don't kill the line!)

Last edited:
Usually how long does it take for Funko to release news and/or prototype pics? I'm dying to see these POP!s...I'm so excited!

I've never bought POP! vinyls...where is the best place to get them online?

Last edited:
Usually how long does it take for Funko to release news and/or prototype pics? I'm dying to see these POP!s...I'm so excited!

I've never bought POP! vinyls...where is the best place to get them online?

So if the Buffy license getting POP! vinyls as well???

This is the first I've heard of this.

Back