Ikea FABRIKÖR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azurepred

It's so fluffy!!!
Reaction score
Anyone seen one of these in person yet or buy one? I'm curious what the inner dimensions are....

they have 3 different colors, not sure if that would make a difference to you. I have one detolf and I have to say I'm not a fan of it anymore cause it needs to be elevated to get a better view of the statue on the bottom. I like that this Fab is elevated and looks like it could keep a lot of dust out? Price ain't bad either.

I think the Fabrikor is cool in a retro Atomic Age look if you plan on showcasing vintage collectibles.

Seen it in person, it is much better and more stylish to a detolf, and the black version looks gr8 , but I don't think, there is space for more than 4 pfs

My plan was to get 2 and only have one big pf or maquette (like the DROM pf or Sauron) in them and prolly one statue on top, but I'm not sure what the inner dimensions are yet. I prefer bestas to detolfs for displaying multiple pieces cause the shelves are more adjustable. Detolfs look to be better suited for 1/6 collectors, which I'm not. Ive never liked the look of a bunch of detolfs next to each other.

Would like to see one with figures in it (1/6th or 1/4th scale).
I like these better than Detolf...

I'm buying one sometime later this week. I haven't decided if I was going to try to put two premium formats in there, Hot Toys or a mix and match.

I'm buying one sometime later this week. I haven't decided if I was going to try to put two premium formats in there, Hot Toys or a mix and match.

Please please please take some pictures! :pray:
Can't wait to see what it looks like with collectibles in it :gah: :rotfl

I know I'm reviving quite an old thread...but I was wondering if any owners of this can provide the inner dimensions not including the stand (and the corners if they take up the thickness of the space).

here some pics of 1/6 figures inside fabrikors.

6b83891b272cae03cc5b5133e33a52a5.jpg
20151209220250.jpg

Back