The Making of Star Wars: The Definitive Story Behind the Original Film

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Waller

Are you on the square?
Reaction score
There's a new book coming out in April 2007. Should make for a great read. Can't wait!

0345494768.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V40852720_.jpg

Sounds good.
I'm still waiting for a really good documentary on the whole SW saga. After watching all the awesome material on the Alien Quad set and the LOTR extended editions, I was kinda let down by what Lucas had to offer on the OT boxed set.

The good news--this is the "definitive" story behind the original film. So you won't need to buy another book on the subject again. Ever.

:rolleyes:

tomandshell said:
The good news--this is the "definitive" story behind the original film. So you won't need to buy another book on the subject again. Ever.

:rolleyes:
Good! I'm sick of books... with all their words and pictures and stuff. What makes them so great?

tomandshell said:
But there's still the definitive story behind the 1997 SE, 2004 SE, 2007 Anniversary Edition, and 3D Hologram version to tell. I plan on building an extensive library of Definitive ANH books. :D

The perfect coffee table book on Star Wars. I may pick this up, sounds interesting.
Oh and I love the cover. Always loved that pic, dont know why.

I just got this today from Amazon, it is a beautiful book, filled with great interviews, concept art, storyboards, behind the scenes photos, you name it it's in there!! It retails for $75.00 and I got it for $47.25!! :rock

There was a similar book about ESB that came out about the time ESB was released. I have an old copy of it. Very good read.

I'll probably get this one, too.

Hopefully mine will be shipping from Amazon pretty soon. Although I pre-ordered my deluxe copy of Children of Hurin at the same time, so it may end up delayed a week or so. Regardless, I'm really looking forward to this book.

Yeah, but the hardcover has 50 extra pages so I had to get that one. Plus, this is the type of book that will be much more impressive as a hardcover than a paperback IMHO.

Back