XM Studios Iron Man 3 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagnumOpus

Super Freak
Reaction score
1244085_10151811416153270_424128410_o.jpg

856459_10151811416363270_82771154_o.jpg

1292869_10151811416278270_263178688_o.jpg

No idea. Maybe you can contact them directly.

I'm from Spain and mailed them, this is what I got:

"Hi XXXX , we are not allow to sell the statue out to your country . You can check with our wholesalers list from our website in September and contact them for the purchase.or you can get the forum members who are from Singapore to help you in the purchase.

Regards
Ben"

I'm from Spain and mailed them, this is what I got:

"Hi XXXX , we are not allow to sell the statue out to your country . You can check with our wholesalers list from our website in September and contact them for the purchase.or you can get the forum members who are from Singapore to help you in the purchase.

Regards
Ben"

There's always a way around that little dilemma. I just like they give you that Hot Toys displaying options. Just in statue form and I'm digging that all the way.

Understand their license is restricted to Asia. I'm getting this with a few friends as 5 people will get 10% discount.

now this piece looks really good from what i can see. love the swap out head choices with pepper! not bad not bad at all.

Better pictures:

ironman1.jpg

ironman2.jpg

ironman3.jpg

THE IRON MAN MARK XLII PREMIUM COLLECTIBLES STATUE FEATURES:
Authentic likeness of Mark XLII from Iron Man 3
Approximately 49 cm tall (head to toe)
Crafted from cold-cast porcelain
Metallic red and gold paint on armor
Three (3) interchangeable heads; head sculpt with closed helmet, opened helmet with authentic likeness of Robert Downery Jr. as Tony Stark and opened helmet with Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper Potts.
Two (2) interchangeable left wrist for alternate display
Two (2) interchangeable right arms for alternate display
Limited edition : TBA

ARTISTS:
Mark Kan (Design and Concept)
Ioannis Karathomas (Sculpt)
XM Studios Design and Development Team

MANUFACTURED BY:
XM Studios

Back