Action Figure Classic Predator P1 Upgrade Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
"Hello everyone,
18839199_1779168959039846_8361543783757150567_n.jpg
I am offering a quality upgrade kit for your Hot Toys Classic predator which allows you to convert your figure into the famous original P1 predator.
Below are some pictures of the final product.
Straps are made from real authentic leather and skull trophies are precisely painted and strung with quality durable string.

1 Necklace with 17 parts
1 skull trophy band with 7 different skulls
1 Spine trophy
1 Pouch
4x leather straps
Biceps Armor Plate with tube

You may buy these separate or as one full kit.

I am a customizer from Germany who uses quality materials and have had many satisfied customers from ebay.

All Parts painted :Separate Parts List

----------------
Please ask to clear !!!!

Complete Set : $ 120 Shipping Worldwide

payment only Paypal :

Extra Parts :

Please take a look at my other Sets and Parts :=)
P1 Bio Mask with 4 cable
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/aliens-and-robots-action-figures/134583-classic-predator-p1-bios-5.html
Beads 40 pieces unpainted(drilled) $ 35.-16 P1 Classic Predator Beads.jpgIMAG051922.jpgIMAG0623.jpg
Fresh bloody movie accurate skull accessory
sideshow_zps6a45dc17.jpg

Happy Costumizing :=):wave

Order List:...

Attachments

• p14.jpg
    p14.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 804
Last edited:
The kit looks great. I just have a lot of imminent stuff on the cards already. Otherwise I'd buy and restore my existing parts to the barebones P1 I've had in my FS thread for ages now.

Imo these look way better than HT's original parts, the strings are better, paint is more realistic and the straps are really nice material.
I recommended you to another person Germanbeast :)

Your pieces look nice and I know a lot of work went into them, but the price for the set seems high.
You price them as you see fit. Only you know how much your time is worth.
I know as I was looking at them and then saw the price and I was like, whoa. Don't take offense to that, but it was my initial reaction.

Original P1 accessories went for $40+ each plus shipping on ebay. Its not so bad imo but it could be a bit lower.

Your pieces look nice and I know a lot of work went into them, but the price for the set seems high.
You price them as you see fit. Only you know how much your time is worth.
I know as I was looking at them and then saw the price and I was like, whoa. Don't take offense to that, but it was my initial reaction.

Original P1 accessories went for $40+ each plus shipping on ebay. Its not so bad imo but it could be a bit lower.

I never question what people want to charge for things they make. However, if you ask I will tell you if it's price that's keeping me away. I don't get the feeling German Beast is trying to rip people off. He priced his items at what he feels they are worth.
Now, I'm not in the market for these as I have a couple of sets already. And I'm definitely not in the market at $110.

I will get pictures by this weekend of the new P1 accessories from GERMANBEAST!

It makes my classic Predator figure look totally complete!

you also sell some of these on ebay right?? I think ill pick up some pieces from there soon

Back