Light Up Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SubjectZero

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I have seen a few Light Up statues for the first time on this forum and just wondering if there are any more out there?

I have only seen a few star wars one where the sabres light up.

So does anyone own one of these and what do you think? Do they look awesome at night?

the new Green Lantern PF base lights up and his ring also does. Its awesome. I love the affect.

Well let's see, you Know about Green Lantern and Man-Thing Now, and You've Probably seen the Darth Malgus, the same goes for just about every Jedi Sith Premium Format with a light Sabre. Here's a Few Others

Cyclops Premium Format(Light Up visor)
Freddy Kruger Premium Format #2(Light Up Base)
Galactus Maquette(Multiple Light Features)

Those a just few off the top of my head.

Ironman Maquette
War Machine Maquette
Hulk vs Spidey Diorama EX (streetlight)
X-Men vs Sentinel Diorama (Sentinel's severed head)

Best light up feature I've see...

J9BWJI2W15VB1374107889795.jpg

real steel Atom bust is pretty cool too, lights up and has spinning fans on the ears.

Also Galactus' eyes, Neytiri maquette glowing eggs, WoW King Arthus, etc...

Many of the Star Wars Jedi and Sith statues have light-up sabers. The old sabers are not as good as the new ones. The thing is that you need to have GOOD batteries inside and to check them from time to time. Otherwise you might be in for a nasty surprise.

Also PCS Mumm-ra and on the smaller scale you have plenty Kotobukiya ArtFx and Fine Art Statues pieces from different franchises.

I saw a lot of light up statues and/or statues bases like..
Koto Dark Knight
Syco Sub Zero
Syco Scotpion
Lots of Street Fighter statues

Really liked the two thundercat statues and the X-men ones.

Why are they so expensive :(

Did not know the Kotobuyki Dark Knight one lights up though? Does anyone have any pics of it with the lights on?

I love a light up feature on a statue, if done right it can really add to the overall effect.

Some light ups can be super lame though like the Kotobukiya DRS X-men light ups, they just didn't add anything to the statue.

But stuff like lightsabers and flames always look great lit up! The Ghost Rider LSB is a particularly good example!

One of the best i own is the Kotobukiya Commander Cody ArtFX statue, not only is it a great statue overall but the light up order 66 is killer!

20130709041114-27cb3c6b.jpg

Wild Tiger 12PM Figure.

20130313031540-ebef2151.jpg

Sideshow Arthas.

20130827204200-c354e5b1.jpg

I personally would like to see more light ups!

Back