• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys Luke Skywalker DX07 w/SideShow RotJ Luke Skywalker (on eBay)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ajkhunter

Ill show you the Darkside
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Up for sale I have a Hot Toys Luke Skywalker DX07 with all original items, accessories and packaging including shipper and plastic wrap. Everything is just as new except I am missing two screws to screw the vane into a wall (can be found at any hardware store) and the plate that holds the screw has some slight denting/scraps on it, doesn't affect screw going in, but that is all, lights work great, both lukes look awesome. Box is in tip top shape.

With it I am selling the Sideshow Collectibles RotJ Luke Skywalker, he is complete with all original items, accessories, and packaging, no shipper. The figure is in awesome shape aswell, only thing to note is the cloak wire around the hood on the right is poking through the cloth as seen in the pics. Some images below show the outfit on a TTM22 (Slim) using the non battle damaged DX07 sculpt, this is easily what you can do, except my TTM22 isn't included, both items shipped (US ONLY) gift or pay fees (PAYPAL ONLY) I am looking for $375shipped, Open to offers, thanks!

i0vj.jpg

p487.jpg

beo3.jpg

c5du.jpg

64wb.jpg

9ze4.jpg

knht.jpg

u4n3.JPG

z8z0.jpg

uinf.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: Hot Toys Luke Skywalker DX07 w/SS RotJ Luke Skywalker, Custom Heisenberg!

*Heisenberg sold*

Last edited:
Re: FS: Hot Toys Luke Skywalker DX07 w/SS RotJ Luke Skywalker, Custom Heisenberg

I think I found you a buyer for Walt bud

Re: FS: Hot Toys Luke Skywalker DX07 w/SS RotJ Luke Skywalker, Custom Heisenberg

Is Walt still available pm sent:wave

Re: FS: Hot Toys Luke Skywalker DX07 w/SideShow Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Bummmp, Selling my two Luke Skywalkers!

Last edited:
Re: FS: Hot Toys Luke Skywalker DX07 w/SideShow Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Bump, $410 shipped for basically 3 figures!!!

That's an amazing head sculpt on the ROTJ SS Luke Skywalker! Which sculpt is it? Medicom? I have the SS Jedi Luke, with Sideshow's "red headed" Luke sculpt that isn't that great to me. The one you show is so much better. Wow, if I had the money I'd jump on this deal! I've wanted that Bespin HT Luke for a while now.

Here's my friendly bump! :wave

That's an amazing head sculpt on the ROTJ SS Luke Skywalker! Which sculpt is it? Medicom? I have the SS Jedi Luke, with Sideshow's "red headed" Luke sculpt that isn't that great to me. The one you show is so much better. Wow, if I had the money I'd jump on this deal! I've wanted that Bespin HT Luke for a while now.

Here's my friendly bump! :wave

Thanks man, The headsculpt on the RotJ Luke is the HT Clean Luke Sculpt

Okay, thanks for letting me know. Yeah, Mark Hamill was a few years older in ROTJ, but the sculpt still works very well for him.

Re: FS: Hot Toys Luke Skywalker DX07 w/SideShow RotJ Luke Skywalker $375shipped!

Price dropped to $375shipped for basically 3figures!!!

Back