Statue ARH Conan W/Slave Girl and 8FT Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Z0MBIEproof

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have not seen one started yet but I thought I would start a thread since I know I am highly interested in this upcoming statue from ARH Studios...

Here is the description directly from ARH's FaceBook Page:

From Arahom:
(About the new Conan dio)

" interest will sparkle once I show the first images. Here is just a teasing description

An approximate 8 feet long giant Python snake coming out of the ground in front of Conan, facing him ready to attack. The snake is all around the base and Conan is holding a huge axe above his head ready to strike down the snake.

At Conan feet, there is a beautiful girl kneeling in terror before the snake and screaming for her life all chained up to a stake column. None of the three pieces touch each other, so there is no actually physical interaction between Conan, the snake, and the girl.

The reason for that is simple... We will offer this piece with an optional separate smaller base that you can display Conan and the girl alone without the snake. This will help those with problems with space and guarantee them an opportunity to own this piece and not need an immense space to display it. Conan and the girl alone in a smaller base is still a powerful image to display, but it will take less than half of the necessary space to display the whole thing. The complete diorama has a similar foot print than our Medusa 1/4th

Both heads, Conan and girl were sculpted by Troy McDevitt, and he captured both expressions of terror and furry to perfection! We will offer an special edition sold exclusively through ARH website with tons of extras like two different axes, three different heads for Conan, one with only hair, one with a helmet, and the third with Arnold head band. Also a removable Conan sword that you can actually take out of the scabbard. I will try to cast the sword in real metal if possible.

You guys can trust one thing. I'm putting everything I got into this piece, and I'm sure it has the WOW factor times three!!! It will be expensive, and it will not be for everyone, but for those who buy it, I'm sure there is no Conan made so far that can beat this one!"

Wow can't wait for this! Wonder what is the price going to be? I will get the ARH exclusive. Troys work is the best!

I like getting my points from sideshow but with all the exclusives I may have to go ARH

Sounds like ARH will be doing this statue on a grand scale

HHSnakePit1282004.jpg

Based on Ken Kelly's painting

tumblr_meh0c2vttE1qi2zyxo1_500.jpg

Can't wait to see it ! Pics !?!?! :D

And the Medusa piece is freaking enormous.
Not sure I have a space available for something that massive!

Last edited:
They've also confirmed on Facebook the 'Conan/slave girl statue' and 'snake base dio' will be shipped as two separate products and shipped separately both because of huge size and so people can split the cost over time.

Can't say I am a fan of the idea of having the three elements to the piece somewhat separate as a way to aid those who cannot afford the full package/it is too big for them. I feel like a kind of "go big or go home" motto would be best for something like this. If you're going to go this far might as well go all the way right? I hope it doesn't look a bit awkward because of it.

The name of the piece is The Sacrifice. And the headscult was done by TroyBoy and it is completed.

Sounds like this might blow the SS Conans out of the water!

I'd have to agree with Monger. I hope that it won't look awkward because of the mix and match concept.

Can't wait for the pics!

Sounds like this might blow the SS Conans out of the water!

I'd have to agree with Monger. I hope that it won't look awkward because of the mix and match concept.

Can't wait for the pics!

They are keeping it tightlipped and stated that it will be debuted during the NYCC.

I'm looking forward to what the Arnold head band HS looks like. I hope it turns out awesome!

This sounds great, really interested to see some pics.
Any idea on size? Sounds like the full setup is really big.

But the beauty of this is that you can get the Conan and girl without the snake so you have a manageable piece and get the snake later - I think this was beyond brilliant of ARH to do that. If it is as nice as I hope I will get the smaller piece and upgrade if I can.

ARH mentioned that it was more or less the base size of their Medusa. Does anyone have the Medusa? Does it fit in a besta from Ikea?

I'm very interested, but I imagine that the shipping will ultimately be the thing that will kill my chances on actually getting this one, that is even if my personal like of it justifies the price being asked.

We shall see.

I have a feeling this is going to be way to big and to pricey for me but I'm still very interested to see it. I don't have any ARH items, and they dont look half bad.

Back