My thoughts for a 4th "Dark Knight" film.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Monster

Super Freak
Reaction score
The Dark Knight films could have yet another
chapter. hear me out for a sec.

A number of years after the events of The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises, Bruce Wayne (Christian Bale) and Selena Kyle ( Anne Hathaway) think they are living Happily Ever After but are forced to return to Gotham because "Harley Quinn" ( Juno Temple) is wreaking havoc on Gotham City and at the same time is out for Revenge on Batman for the incarceration of her partner in crime The Joker.

Batman must once again rely on Commissioner Gordon (Gary Oldman), Alfred (Michael Caine), Lucius Fox (Morgan Freeman), and now Blake (Joseph Gordon-Levitt) to aid him along the along the way.

Those are my thoughts for a 4th "Dark Knight" film. :)

The Monster,
Nick

A number of years after the events of The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises, Bruce Wayne (Christian Bale) and Selena Kyle ( Anne Hathaway) think they are living Happily Ever After but are forced to return to Gotham because "Harley Quinn" ( Juno Temple) is wreaking havoc on Gotham City and at the same time is out for Revenge on Batman for the incarceration of her partner in crime The Joker.

Batman must once again rely on Commissioner Gordon (Gary Oldman), Alfred (Michael Caine), Lucius Fox (Morgan Freeman), and now Blake (Joseph Gordon-Levitt) to aid him along the along the way.

The Monster,
Nick

There could be some kick *** fighting between Selena Kyle ( Anne Hathaway) and Harley Quinn ( Juno Temple). :D

Nick

It will never happen they have Ben affick now

The Ben Affick Batman films will be all new Batman films, Not sequels to the "Dark Knight" films.

and yes I do think Ben Affick is a Fantastic choice for the role of Batman. :D

but if we are talking another sequel to the "Dark Knight" films, Christian Bale needs to do it.

Nick

"The Ben Affick Batman films will be all new Batman films"
Hell yes. Cant wait for the new Batman..

Rises should've been the 4th or 5th film. Would've love a detective thriller with. Riddler in the vein of the Seven Deadly Sins serial killer from David Fincher's Seven, or like the Jigsaw killer in the Saw movies, followed by an Arkham movie, and finally, Rises.

The Ben Affick Batman films will be all new Batman films, Not sequels to the "Dark Knight" films.

and yes I do think Ben Affick is a Fantastic choice for the role of Batman. :D

but if we are talking another sequel to the "Dark Knight" films, Christian Bale needs to do it.

Nick

They're not going to further confuse the general movie going populace with multiple Batman films in theaters.

The Dark Knight Trilogy is done. We're hitting the reset button.

It would be like making a sequel to Superman II and acting like III and IV never happened.

Ummmmm .... They did EXACTLY THAT... it is called Superman Returns, and that was the whole premise of the film. After Superman II where Clark and Lois got all hot and heavy he left to find Krypton and she was pregnant with Super Junior.

Oh by the way .... THIS IS NOT THE MOVIE SECTION....:rotfl

It would be like making a sequel to Superman II and acting like III and IV never happened.

Ummmmm .... They did EXACTLY THAT... it is called Superman Returns, and that was the whole premise of the film. After Superman II where Clark and Lois got all hot and heavy he left to find Krypton and she was pregnant with Super Junior.

:lol :lol :lol

Oh, Spidey. You're adorable.

Hmmm. No offense but that's a pretty basic and obvious premise for a 4th film. Baddie comes to town, Batman has to come back. They basically did that in TDKR. They could keep doing it endlessly really.

This made me laugh my arse off.

This made me laugh almost as much. Haha. No offence. :peace

While this is a pretty basic idea (I expected a bit more of a plot or some scene ideas) I think it's cool to hear people's hypothetical ideas for the movies. I was really disappointed with TDKR so I often think about rough ideas and what they could have done instead or how they could have done some things differently.

Boredom's a bi*ch huh. :lol

Yeah, So was Star Wars, I am just saying. :lol:rotfl
What are you saying? :lol

There weren't multiple SW live action film series' running concurrently.. ever. :lol

(..anyone that mentions Caravan Of Courage is getting one of these.. :thwak)

Nolan had his time in the sun.. thank **** the ugly tactical suit / Jim Carrey 'Mask' cowl, & RAAAAACCHHEL death metal vocal inflections are gone.

Gone. :wave :lol

Back