New Hot Toys Fan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SubjectZero

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi all,

Im from the UK and sort of new to the collectables world, I have a few Bishoujo statues from Kotobuyki.

Films, anime and games are my main interests really I guess like most on here.

I want to buy my first Hot Toy when pay day comes but I cant decide which one to get, so would like some advice from collectors if I can.

I am interested in:-

Avenegers Black Widow
Blade Whistler
Michael Keaton Batman
Terminator 2 - Arnie one
Jack Sparrow

But really I cant make up my mind on which ones to buy as they all seem to be pretty cool.

Any recommendations for a first time Hot Toys buyer.

Keaton Batman for sure. Probably the best HT figure out there.

LOL very true I did. I dont really know anything about statues apart from the Bishoujou line. So not sure if any are in my price range.

I saw a review of the Michael Keaton Batman on youtube and it just looks so cool. But so do the others lol.

LOL very true I did. I dont really know anything about statues apart from the Bishoujou line. So not sure if any are in my price range.

I saw a review of the Michael Keaton Batman on youtube and it just looks so cool. But so do the others lol.

Where abouts you from?
Where are you planning on ordering from?

Sounds like you have similar taste to me, movie over comic?
I only do statues though.

Im from the UK

If I buy Hot Toys I was thinking discontoys or Mothers Basement. I havent brought from them before I tend to use either eyeonasia or neonmartian but they dont sell Hot Toys.

Yeah will have to check some threads out looking at the lastest purchase at the moment didnt know half this stuff existed. I didnt know they made Star Wars statues with light up Sabres they look pretty awesome.

Definatley more of a movie fan than a comic fan I do read 2 ongoing manga series though and I pick up Batmans when I see them going cheap.

You've started looking through threads :slap
You are now officially addicted, say goodbye to spare cash :wink1:

Mothers Basement are good and their price match is handy.

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, SubjectZero! :duff
icon_snoopy.gif
wavesmile.gif

My vote goes for either Keaton Batman or Avengers Black Widow. :D

Get the Keaton Batman followed swiftly by the 1:6 Batmobile that goes with him!

eda7yseb.jpg

4asu9eny.jpg

yzahujuz.jpg

Hope I haven't complicated things! Lol! Welcome to the board!!!

Back