Hello from someone pretty new to this aspect of things

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trinity0408

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi! I am Trinity0408. I do collect some items, but have only allowed myself to Pokemon cards for now. I could easily expand to other things (like Egyptian memorabilia, Native American arrowheads, musical instruments (oh, wait. I do that too, but I only keep it to good deals and usually give them as gifts to my kids), antique teacups and saucers, and so many other things, but focusing on one thing keeps my expenses down.

I also research prices of antiques for friends. My reputation is starting to expand beyond what I know, so I am coming here to maybe find some help on items (at least information so I have a better idea of what to price or even sell (myself) these items for.

I do love to chat on forums, but it has been a while. Hopefully I will warm up quickly and y'all can get to know me a little better! I am looking forward to knowing all of you!!

Trinity.

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Trinity! :duff
icon_snoopy.gif
wavesmile.gif

This is the first time have ever seen the words Native American arrowheads and antique teacups and saucers mentioned on this site. Very interesting. Welcome to the madness. :)

Back