Statue Classic Ultron on Throne or Great Ultron PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you collect 1:4 or 1:5?
There were a lot of people unhappy with the paint application on the PF.
If the on throne was 1:4 it would be mine, lovely looking piece but I don't do 1:5 so it wouldn't fit in my collection.

What do you like?
No one can make that decision for you.

Last edited:
throne version came out nicer imo

Last edited:
...and :welcome to the board :hi5:

Thanks!

I'm starting my colection this year and I'm not shure yet if I'll focus only in 1/4 or other scale or I'll mix it all. :panic:!!

I'm asking because my friend is in NYC and he is going to get one statue for me at Midtown Comics, and he sent me the pictures of both Ultrons.....but I never see any in person, and I know that pictures can be decieving...so I'm asking because, maybe, someone may had seen it in person.

I read about the painting issue in the PF....

But the Ultrons are a "second option". I'm going for it only if my friend do not find the Deadpool PF, my "most wanted" right now!

Right now I only have:
Kotobukiya Cyclops Danger Room series
Sideshow BabyDoll PF
Sideshow Hulk Maquette

On the way (already bought):
Kotobukiya Batman Dark Knight Rises Artfx Statue (this weekend)
Kotobukia War Machine Artfx statue (October)
Iron Studios Iron Man 3 Mark XLII Legacy Replica 1/4 (September)

Wished:
Deadpool PF
Gladiator Hulk PF
HCG Wolverine MVC3

They both are a disappointment but if I have to pick 1, PF. It's a better sculpt. If you can get it repainted, it will be epic.

I own the PF and I like it. I know the paint isn't as good as it should have been but its an awesome sculpt and the light up eyes look good

The PF is a great statue badly painted and I would get that. The com is really awesome how it fits in with other Marvel and Avenger statues and it's great how ss are putting out more pieces to compliment it.

Hey, if you're an Ultron fan, I think either choice has pros and cons.

I don't have either of them, so take my opinion for what it's worth (maybe nothing :)):

PF: Bigger (1/4) scale, light up feature looks bad ***, nice sculpt, but may cost you some extra money to have repainted (assuming you aren't happy with it). The proto pics of this piece were epic...nearly ordered it myself.

Com: Looks like it turned out nicer in tems of paint job. It's a little smaller, but in all honesty, scale shouldn't matter all that much if you're a big fan.

I think I'd go with the PF because I prefer the sculpt.

doom.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This is mine and takes pride of place within my collection. I'm a huge Ultron fan and really don't give a damn if it's 1:4, 1:5 or whatever. If you enjoy and like the character then this piece is truly an awesome piece and looks so much better in the flesh than what photo's can do.....:clap

Back