Rambo the TV Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:exactly:I agree. Rambo had a proper end and did come full circle. Nothing good could come from a TV series IMO. All I can see is a new version of The A-Team featuring John Rambo.

"Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe. Let it go............Let it go."

WTF??? Stallone need to let this go... Rambo is not that deep of a character to warrant a TV series... I mean... how much character development can Rambo have?
The 80's cartoon was enough methinks...

[ame]https://youtu.be/dLop82LjV48[/ame]

"Get me Rambo!!"
:lol

Whats happened to Rambo V ? Last i read it was all scripted and ready to go.

He scrapped it for Expendables 2. Did you honestly want that made? Him hunting a genetically engineered monster? :yuck

He changed it back to his original idea (Mexican sex trade) when the new screenwriter was hired, though i think the genetically engineered monster might make a decent horror film like Predator if done right.

He changed it back to his original idea (Mexican sex trade) when the new screenwriter was hired, though i think the genetically engineered monster might make a decent horror film like Predator if done right.

I thought both were still possibilities, though the werewolf one not being a Rambo, but a stand-alone film.

Back