Cargo--great zombie short movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Old Lu

Super Freak
Reaction score
I thought you guys might enjoy this. Caution: misty eyes may spontaneously occur.

[ame]https://youtu.be/gryenlQKTbE[/ame]

That was awesome! And the production values were right up there with anything AMC's doing! Wish AMC would do webisodes like this for TWD to hold us over until the next season.

Yeah, Tropfest is an excellent event. :rock

I watched this short on my TV live that night - even though the whole thing was happening about 40mins away from my house in town. :lol

I'm not really into the Zombie genre.. but as mentioned - like TWD, this was very well done.

I don't see how that was a hyperbole. That had character, emotion, intelligence....good characters...ya know...good things.

Maybe they'll step their game up for the next season. Maybe they actually did get rid of all the bad writers.

I don't see how that was a hyperbole. That had character, emotion, intelligence....good characters...ya know...good things.

Maybe they'll step their game up for the next season. Maybe they actually did get rid of all the bad writers.

not likely.

:exactly: Because there was absolutely zero to like about the last 2 seasons...

walking-dead-portrait-dixon.jpg

Nah, there wasn't zero things. But there should've been more. Season 2 started off strong, faltered heavily in the middle, and ended strong. Season 3 started off INCREDIBLE and ended with a horrible whimper.

Not counting that one awesome episode that ended up in the middle of it all.

So let's hope they got their **** together with this new guy.

Nah, there wasn't zero things. But there should've been more. Season 2 started off strong, faltered heavily in the middle, and ended strong. Season 3 started off INCREDIBLE and ended with a horrible whimper.

Not counting that one awesome episode that ended up in the middle of it all.

So let's hope they got their **** together with this new guy.

You either need to check your pulse, upgrade your taste, or stop huffing your own poo. :dunno

Not saying there weren't issues, but the good considerably outweighed the bad.

Not really. Season 3 ended in the worst possible way it could. No one liked Andrea, and making the season about her, only to just killer her off because the fans made it even more painful to watch.

That was the entire point of the her arc. To die for nothing. What kind of story telling is that?

Not really. Season 3 ended in the worst possible way it could. No one liked Andrea, and making the season about her, only to just killer her off because the fans made it even more painful to watch.

That was the entire point of the her arc. To die for nothing. What kind of story telling is that?

Seriously, take your meds before watching next season. Last season wasn't all about Andrea, and ****, I'm glad she's dead (I blame Glen for that, as well as most of the other horrid writing and he's gone now). We had Merle reintroduced with his major arc, we had Rick struggle with leadership, we met the Governor, Michonne was introduced and we saw her arc, Daryl's getting more badass by the minute, we also got an awesome story with Morgan, etc.

Back