Jim Shore Disney Traditions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GE 7

Freaked Out
Reaction score
For a long time a number of Disney characters were on my collection checklist but I never found a good figures that's not a very high end and super expensive or just a cake toppers until a few weeks back when I found out about Jim Shore Disney Traditions line, what a great and affordable pieces of art!

On the pictures it looked amazing so I decided to buy a few of the small ones to see if it will live up to my expectations and I was pleasantly surprised on how good are these little figurines, the first 4 figures I bought were Donald Duck, Mickey, Goofy and Uncle Scrooge and you can see them proudly showing off on my display in the attachments.
All of them are flawless but I hoped that Donald would be a little bit bigger like Mickey, and that Uncle Scrooge figure is amazing!!! very large and the amount of details are on him are unbelievable!

I am definitely going to add more of this line to my collection and I am especially interested in getting these two figures..

Tale As Old As Time - Beauty And The Beast

4031487.jpg

The One That Started Them All - Snow White
7269.jpg

18427-2.jpg

So, anybody else here collecting Disney figurines from this line? what do you think about it? I showed you mine, show me yours!

I have quite a few of these (as well as basic Disney I also have Muppets, Nightmare Before Christmas and Winnie The Pooh). There are many different versions of Mickey released and the one I have is the same height as Donald (apart from the platform they're standing on).

The Mickey that I have (apart from Steamboat Willie) is called 'Your Pal Mickey' and looks like this:

2ykxuut.jpg

Somewhat of a size comparison (although Mickey is close in the foreground) that I took with him alongside Jessica Rabbit, Stitch, Donald and Goofy can be seen on my instagram here:

https://instagram.com/p/WqHW0NiN1J/

I have quite a few of these (as well as basic Disney I also have Muppets, Nightmare Before Christmas and Winnie The Pooh). There are many different versions of Mickey released and the one I have is the same height as Donald (apart from the platform they're standing on).

The Mickey that I have (apart from Steamboat Willie) is called 'Your Pal Mickey' and looks like this:

2ykxuut.jpg

Somewhat of a size comparison (although Mickey is close in the foreground) that I took with him alongside Jessica Rabbit, Stitch, Donald and Goofy can be seen on my instagram here:

https://instagram.com/p/WqHW0NiN1J/

Wow Jessica looks amazing! every time I see a new piece from this line I get more excited about getting more of it.

Great collection my friend :clap

OOoo these are lovely!

I'm not really into rustic looking items but after grabbing Sally from NBC on ebay for a cheap price I had to get Jack.......then Pooh.......and not I want Eyore, Kermit, and Jessica Rabbit, roflmao.

OOoo these are lovely!

I'm not really into rustic looking items but after grabbing Sally from NBC on ebay for a cheap price I had to get Jack.......then Pooh.......and not I want Eyore, Kermit, and Jessica Rabbit, roflmao.

D*mn this addiction man, I also wasn't a big fan of the look and the small patterns on the statues but when I saw it in person it was amazing, you reminded me, I am definitely getting this Kermit

original.jpg

..... as I told you.. d*amn this addiction :lol

Awwww why'd you have to show the Kermit pic!!! :lol

*wanders off to look at more pics*

I've always been interested in the Jim Shore pieces because they are a great price but I prefer WDCC.

I'm grateful for something more in my price range.

Speaking of, I love the Kermit/Miss Piggy bookends but really onyl want Kermit.

Anyone want just a Miss Piggy?

I've always been interested in the Jim Shore pieces because they are a great price but I prefer WDCC.

Yes WDCC is my second favorite just because of the price tag, other than that they are as good looking as the Jim Shore.

I'm grateful for something more in my price range.

Speaking of, I love the Kermit/Miss Piggy bookends but really onyl want Kermit.

Anyone want just a Miss Piggy?

Just buy it, double the price and sell it on ebay :rotfl

My wife and I started picking some up at WDW a few years ago, She likes Belle and Ariel, I'm a Halloween/Haunted Mansion fan.

fct_70a005c0c5f68ba.jpg

images

AAAACwzZcVgAAAAAADCTig.jpg

96553541-260x260-0-0_Disney+Disney+Princess+of+the+Sea+Carousel+Ariel+F.jpg

0004442.jpeg

1053411_1339792168925_full.jpg

1304193698362325615407.jpeg

And my personal favorite
400156249382.jpg

My wife and I started picking some up at WDW a few years ago, She likes Belle and Ariel, I'm a Halloween/Haunted Mansion fan.

fct_70a005c0c5f68ba.jpg

images

AAAACwzZcVgAAAAAADCTig.jpg

96553541-260x260-0-0_Disney+Disney+Princess+of+the+Sea+Carousel+Ariel+F.jpg

0004442.jpeg

1053411_1339792168925_full.jpg

1304193698362325615407.jpeg

And my personal favorite
400156249382.jpg

Wow! amazing collection, loved the Mickey pumpkin and I think some of these pieces are exclusive for WDW because I didn't find them even on Jim Shore official website, I will start hunting some of them on ebay.

I've bought my wife all the Cinderella items from this collection. They really stand out, very cool looking and fun. Got to get her the Jack and Sally ones now.

Yes WDCC is my second favorite just because of the price tag, other than that they are as good looking as the Jim Shore.

They are as good looking but they have a very specific style that is not for everyone. I do like it but for me the real strength of WDCC is that their pieces look like they popped out of the screen.

I'm trying to find this desperately but having no luck! Any suggestions?
Disney Traditions by Jim Shore Statue - Santa Jack Is Coming To Town
EN4027941.jpg

There's a new one coming on sledge,where he where's glasses,but without christmas suit.

But this store has the one your looking for.

https://www.disney-winkel.nl/catalo...disney-traditions/nightmare-before-christmas/

It's the biggest Disney store we have,they also have another store on the other side of the country.
There service is very good.
You should make contact with them and ask what the possibilities are.

I'm trying to find this desperately but having no luck! Any suggestions?
Disney Traditions by Jim Shore Statue - Santa Jack Is Coming To Town
View attachment 146900

I've also got the Haunted Mansion piece (no lights on the pedestals, it has non-lighting gargoyles) and the Uncle Scrooge. I'd never part with either of them. Our daughter has two Tangled pieces she loves.

I had the original Jack & Sally that came out a few years back... they were beautiful but I sold them for the simple reason that they did not go with my collection. I saw the Lock Shock and Barrel a few months ago on the Disney site... once again beautiful quality!

If anyone is still interested in the Snow White, Seven Dwarves circular piece, with the Evil Queen standing behind them, it's still available online. $95 USD.

Back