My Indy Props....and yours

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

facemaker

Super Freak
Reaction score
A few things i have added to the collection.

Anybody else have a set up to show?

I will NOT as there is nothing to forgive. I LOVE the look of mixed movie props. A SW blaster next to a Raiders fertility idol makes perfect sense in my opinion and looks great!

I like it too,...just was being specific to Indy.

Thank you though.

picture.php

Used to have everything, including the Atlantean Medallion and Idol etc. Down to just the essentials now. \

That's the Gobler, not Sideshow's and the Headpeice is a one off, bronze, double sided with a real swarovski.

I've got a few things.

The headpiece, letter openers and machete are from the Noble Collection. I know the headpiece is inaccurate, but overall it's a nice piece.

I love the machete. The fertility idol, Ark and machete are my favorite props. I also have the ToD chalice, it's just not pictured. The only thing I'm really missing is a nice whip.

Nice set-up Choopie! Is the Ark the 1:4 from SS? I'm assuming it is because it's bigger than the idol. ;)

I love the McQuarrie print also. I need to frame mine.

As far as whips are concerned try toddscostumes.com. His whips are perfect for display and fine for beginner cracking.

Thanks! Yeah, that's the Sideshow Ark.

I noticed Deckard's Holy Grail prop behind the Idol. I wish that Sideshow would do some TLC props, just to round things out.

Agreed on the LC props. I have Elsa's lighter from Relic Raider. It's my favorite prop (probably because it's so much more practical than carrying around a fertility idol). ;)

I just ordered a Indy Dx off of e bay I can't wait to get it !,,

I have the SS Indy PF and HT 1/6 which I love!

But in July on my 40th birthday my wife and family surprised me with a Joe Strain Raiders Indy whip!

My family have had horses all my life so I know a bit about whips and my dad bought me an Australian type Bullwhip when I was a kid.

But I have never seen such craftsmanship and leather work such as this. It's a piece of art!

Very very happy!:yess::yess:

Last edited:
I would love to have a whip, but somehow it's just one of those props I keep putting off getting. I guess because there are always people making them. Unlike some of the prop runs which are made in limited supply.

Back