Afternoon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

13RED

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello all. My names Matt and I'm from London (Blind date flash back...) Im REALLY new to the scene. I started collecting Batman memorabilia 18 months or so ago and found this forum while searching for...something or other.

Im blown away by some of the collections I've seen here!! And some of the sheer talent I've seen in diorama making, painting etc.

I used to make very small die cast car dioramas when I was younger and plan on having a go using some Batman figures I picked up at a boot fair.

Hoping to start a collection of more expensive figures\busts etc now that I've seen what's available. Unfortunately I work in education so money is tighter than a...well let's just say it's tight!

Please bear with me as I am a complete noob! Im trying to get the hang of the terms and names of things. So no laughing at the back if I make a tit of myself!

Cheers :wave

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Matt! :duff
icon_snoopy.gif
wavesmile.gif

I work in education as well and I can understand where you're coming from, bro!

Thanks guys. Is there a thread for noobs? I.e answers to the stupid questions people ask a millions times, words\size guides\ slang people might not know etc.

Ive had a scout round and havent seen anything. And I'm not sure what to search to find it.

Any help would be great :)

Back