• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Custom Indiana Jones Accessories, 1:6 Bone necklace, weapons & accessories

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Figure5901

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've had several of you ask about my creations so I decided to make an all inclusive list of what I offer instead of directing you to several different threads. The price of each item includes shipping within the continental U.S.. I can and have shipped these items internationally, however Paypal requires me to ship in a manner that is trackable which can be expensive. If interested please PM me your country for a shipping quote. While I strive to have these available for immediate shipping sometimes they are not. If not I can usually have the item ready within one week with the exception of the Raiders Bible which will take me two weeks. Please PM me within any questions.

Custom 1:6 Raiders Of The Lost Ark Pulpit Bible $140.00
  1. Genuine leather cover
  2. Magnetic closure straps
  3. Accurate ribbed spine
  4. Marbelized end pages
  5. Metal ornaments at corners and strap attach points
  6. 156 pages of the Old Testement KJV Genesis-1 Kings
  7. Several graphics including the Ark picture from Raiders
  8. Bookmark ribbon
  9. Through the use of a front sliding end page the book can open completely flat
  10. Two surprise inserts

1:6 Raiders Federal Agents File $5.50
The file that the federal agents read from in Raiders Of the Lost Ark.
Everything is to scale including the paper clip! I've included the following:
TOP SECRET Cover Folder
2 Pages on the intercepted Nazi communiqué
1 Page FBI write up on Professor Jones with photo
1 Page FBI write up on René Belloq with photo
1 Page on the archeological dig and Hitler's interest in the occult
All are legible enough to read with a magnifying glass!

Custom 1:6 Henry Jones Grail Diary $40.00
*50 pages
* 3 inserts: LARY Ticket, 50 Franc note and a silver certificate note
* Made using actual bookbinding techniques with real leather cover.
* Marbled end pages and elastic closure.
* Lightly weathered to give it that aged look.
* Comes with a grail tablet rubbing and a wrapped package addressed to Professor Jones.

Custom Abner Ravenwood Journal from Raiders Of The Lost Ark $35.00
The Journal's cover is real cloth with a fused red cloth spine and made using actual bookbinding techniques.
  1. 22 Pages plus 4 end pages, includes 4 blank pages in the back simulating a real working journal
  2. 3 Maps plus 1 fold-out map
  3. 5 Drawings
  4. A photo of Marion
  5. Plus a pencil and elastic closure
  6. Measures 28mm x 19mm

Custom 1:6 Leap Of Faith Painting $25.00
The overall dimensions of the painting is 2.50" x 2.0". It is real wood which has been distressed and it even has a hanger on the back.

Last edited:
Re: FS: Custom Indiana Jones Accessories

These were left over from a figure I had a long time ago and I kept them thinking I would do something with them. I figured someone here would make better use of them than me. The bones are very cool especially the bone necklace. A lot of possibilities here.

$25.00 shipped in the U.S. I can ship international as long as you're willing to pay for Registered Mail.

PM me if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: FS: Custom Indiana Jones Accessories

Those look incredible! :rock As soon as I decide what I want for my display I'll be getting back with you.

Re: FS: Custom Indiana Jones Accessories, 1:6 Bone necklace, weapons & accessories

Hi,

I added the items listed in your new thread to the second post of this one. I also added the details to the title but feel free to change it to something more suitable, if you wish.
Your second thread, the one created today has now been deleted as per commerce rules.
Thanks.
x :peace

Back