What does your board name mean?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fan

1/6 addicted
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Did you ever read a fellow collectors board name wondering what it means? :dunno

Happens to me quite often. Many names probably refer to favourite movie characters and things like that, not known to everybody.
It's always interesting to get to know about fellow collectors favourites or the background story that led somebody to choose a name here.

I'm starting it off with my board name, Pirate:

Actually I simply like pirate movies or movies with pirate charcters, including Hook and Pirates Of The Caribbean, at least 1&2 :lol.
It's sad there aren't many good pirate movies imo.

The search of a Hot Toys Davy Jones was also one reason I joined so I simply thought this name would fit and was happy it was available.

Would be happy to read your board name's story, too! :yess:

Sorry, didn't find another thread.
Can you post the link please? :wave

Last edited:
maxresdefault.jpg

I thought that I answered this on another thread already but here ya go. :D

A monster - is any creature, usually found in legends or horror fiction, that is often hideous and may produce fear or physical harm by its appearance and/or its actions. :rock :D

The Monster,
Nick

My name means many things. "judgemental snob nam apologist jerk loving complainer" I think is the simple translation.

Thanks so far guys!

Just this one his hard to understand as a non-native english speaking freak: :lol

My name means many things. "judgemental snob nam apologist jerk loving complainer" I think is the simple translation.

It's probably something funny but I don't get it.

Only funny to me, so don't sweat it. :lol

It's actually a pen name a friend of mine and I used to go by when we would compose music together. It's a misspelling of "pixle" - pixle as in the pixles on a computer screen; because we resolved to only composed on a computer with no help from a piano or other instrument and "twin" because there was two of us. Simples.

Only funny to me, so don't sweat it. :lol

It's actually a pen name a friend of mine and I used to go by when we would compose music together. It's a misspelling of "pixle" - pixle as in the pixles on a computer screen; because we resolved to only composed on a computer with no help from a piano or other instrument and "twin" because there was two of us. Simples.

That's a nice story!

Man, I almost spent an hour trying to translate the other post. :lol
Always working on my english!

Back