Another Line To Collect, Hello Fellow Collectors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silver_ice

Freaked Out
Reaction score
So I just basiclly started collecting hot toys, i told myself i wouldnt but after getting my first hot toys which was the dx12 batman and batpod, i have not looked back, i mainly collect batman amd iron man suits, god the iron man is addicting, lol, within 4 months of getting into this line i have mark 2ua, mark 4 secret project, mark 5, war machine, 89 batman and joker, dx 11, and toy fair batman begins, i also have some deals pending and preorders of the new iron man stuff, its crazy how fast my collection is growing, lol. I also collect g1, 3p, and masterpiece transformers, figuarts dbz, d-arts megaman, funko pops, and some kidrobot stuff. So in conclusion im broke every month, lol jk, i love collecting, but i know my limits, gotta eat. So just wanna say hi to every body on forums, i wil be taking some pics of my collection and posting it very soon. Looking forward to a positve experience here

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
icon_snoopy.gif
wavesmile.gif

Back