1/6 Hot Toys Clarence Boddicker (Robocop) PLEASE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAROTO

Super Freak
Reaction score
He is probably one of the most underrated villians ever. What a badass this guy was. The ED-209 is too expensive for some of us. I bet many guys would love to have Boddicker sharing a space with the upcoming Robocop.

boddicker.jpg

Re: Hot Toys Clarence Boddicker (Robocop) petition

They'll never make him.

I would buy it for sure, great villain indeed!

As much as I'd like one, I have to agree with kl241.

A Clarence and an Alex Murphy in his cop gear would make me a very happy collector.

But I don't see either one happening, sadly.

Great character.

Boring figure.

That said - THIS is one contender for sound chip of the year. :lol

Great character.

Boring figure.

That said - THIS is one contender for sound chip of the year. :lol

Well not sure it would be a boring character, I think the best case for this to happen would be if a company like head play put out the head so we could just bash the rest ourselves or for someone to make a bootleg like they did with **** Jones.

I would be in for sure, please let it happen.

I wouldn't say that he was an underrated baddie as almost everyone I know have him as one of their favourite bad guy's.

Although I would have preferred HT to make him you can see why HT made ED-209 to go with Robocop as I think most people see ED-209 as Robocop's equal from the movie.

I too had to make the decision to give the HT Ed a miss, mostly because of space but hey I did order the Neca version.

As for a boring figure I think he would be great. Shotgun, Assualt canon, (bang bang) coke snorter, glasses, bring him on.

As I said - great character, & he's an incredible actor no doubt, but ehh.. not somebody I'd want a figure of.

Now.. Alex Murphy, pre overhaul? I'd probably consider that. :)

As I said - great character, & he's an incredible actor no doubt, but ehh.. not somebody I'd want a figure of.

Now.. Alex Murphy, pre overhaul? I'd probably consider that. :)

That would be a 100% purchase if the figure came out looking good.

What honest Robocop fan could say that they wouldnt buy it???

Yeah bring on his full crew and even make Cecil the police officer and the drunk at the desk ' I will offend again' :rotfl

Hot Toys Clarence Boddicker >

Clarence_Boddicker_IRONMAN.jpg

Back