Please sign petition for merry & pippin maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At this point I'd prefer they left it undone, makes it easier not to force myself to buy the Frodo/Sam piece which I dislike. If i thought this mattered one bit I would sign for you, but I don't.

At this point I'd prefer they left it undone, makes it easier not to force myself to buy the Frodo/Sam piece which I dislike. If i thought this mattered one bit I would sign for you, but I don't.

Do it for the rest of us! Do it for the team!

:lol

I have signed.

And also made ​​public forum of my country I participate.

I have been several questions on Facebook and I have not received a response, I propose that all stakeholders in the Facebook ask Sideshow, to see if Sideshow gives us a definitive answer on the future of the maquette line, having to do deserve this license respect.

Signed.

We mush have Merry & Pippin in maquette form...it's only right and proper that the fellowship be completed in this line.

Enough said.

Signed. I don't even collect the maquette line...but I know how much it hurts not to have a complete fellowship in the PF line so if I can help you guys get one,no problem :) (plus it means us fans are actively DOING something about this,rather than just moaning on a forum...EVERY LOTR FAN SHOULD SIGN THIS!!!)

Not sure about signing...like cstojano, don't think it will matter. If Weta has the license now, I may be pulling for THEM to do the Merry and Pippin anyway...

SS could give a hoot and diddly squat about a petition

Last edited:
Yes I remember something like this really working well for the Merry/Pippin 1:6 figure from Sideshow. :lol

Can't hurt to try. It doesn't help at all if you don't give it a shot.

:exactly: :goodpost: :lecture

Even if they don't do anything,they will at least see there is a passion for LOTR...it will do them good just on that basis,to see how many of us really love this license...again,EVERYONE should sign this!!!

Back