Pop culture shock gets Robocop license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Atheris

Super Freak
Reaction score
Jerry has said he will focus on making these in 1:4 scale, including ED-209.

He also hinted at a possible 1:3 Robocop in the near future :yess:

Posted by Jerry over at statue forum:
Right now we are leaning to 1:4 scale (its a digital sculpture so we dont have to commit just yet) as that makes creating ED-209 more realistic.

However, down the road we might do a 1:3 scale if there is enough demand.

d444232a56656768edf8f7f3e7d8b319_zps4bbbef6d.jpg

Chris

Last edited:
Awesome news.

The 1/6 ED-209 is $410.
I wonder how much a 1/4 will cost. :horror

If Jerry can produce a high end, accurate and limited edition Robocop & ED-209....I'll pay whatever he asks.

Think about it, this is the last chance anyone has at getting a high end Robocop collectible. SS won't touch the franchise I'm sure, Fred Barton turned out to be a crook and sold collectors hack job busts and hot toys makes tiny Robocop dolls.

PCS.....IS....our only hope.

Chris

If Jerry can produce a high end, accurate and limited edition Robocop & ED-209....I'll pay whatever he asks.

Think about it, this is the last chance anyone has at getting a high end Robocop collectible. SS won't touch the franchise I'm sure, Fred Barton turned out to be a crook and sold collectors hack job busts and hot toys makes tiny Robocop dolls.

Chris

Good post men. I'm with you

Chris

agreed. robocop 1/4 statue, and ed-209 i will pay him whatever he wants too. One good thing about pcs is i never have to worry about paint/sculpt quality like sideshow, it makes things much easier.

ps i absolutely hate the new robocop movie armor it's not even robocop anymore. wtf are those guys thinking, they should kept the original armor :mad:

This is exciting news. Hopefully it'll come out better than Sideshow's PF...and with an alternate Weller head sculpt.

Crap. I already pre-ordered the hot toys Robocop and Ed-209. I prefer 1/4 scale or larger, but I didn't think anyone else would be making a decent Ed-209. 1/4 scale Ed will be amazing. I can't miss that.

I guess I could cancel, and the lose the nrd. Hmm........

Crap. I already pre-ordered the hot toys Robocop and Ed-209. I prefer 1/4 scale or larger, but I didn't think anyone else would be making a decent Ed-209. 1/4 scale Ed will be amazing. I can't miss that.

I guess I could cancel, and the lose the nrd. Hmm........

"Boy, it sure is raining cats and dogs "

Back