College Football General Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EXOTICLEX

Super Freak
Reaction score
Practice starts today for the Dawgs. Oh so close last year. Georgia opens up Aug 31 at Clemson.

My Top 5 Pre-season

1. Alabama
2. Ohio St
3. Stanford
4. Oregon
5. Georgia
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmTzkw_T_aQ[/ame]

Re: 2013 College Football Thread

Good season last year with a dissappointing end. I can't wait for 8/31.:impatient:

19909_588448154510727_826578429_n.jpg

**** Michigan :lol

Q: A Michigan kid and an Ohio kid are in the third grade. Who is bigger?

A: The Ohio kid. He is 16.

Q: If you have a car containing a Buckeyes wide receiver, a Buckeyes linebacker, and a Buckeyes defensive back, who is driving the car?

A: The cop.

Q: Did you hear about the fire in Ohio State University's football dorm that destroyed 20 books?

A: The real tragedy was that 15 hadn't been colored yet.

Johnny Manziel is being investigated by the NCAA whether he was paid for signing photo autographs and sports memorabilia.

"If he violated an NCAA rule by accepting money for promoting or advertising the commercial sale of a product or service -- he could be ruled ineligible."

This guy has had one bad offseason.

https://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/...stigating-johnny-manziel-profiting-autographs

He's rich, if he makes it into the league or not, he'll be fine either way. I for one think he realizes this and is living accordingly.

:exactly:

It's a damn shame this guy has gone from the Heisman Trophy to unraveling before our eyes. One bad decision after another.

Yeah, it's one bad idea after another for sure. Kid probably will end up blowing any chance he's got to be something in the nfl. He'll just be another Ryan Leaf.

He's rich, if he makes it into the league or not, he'll be fine either way. I for one think he realizes this and is living accordingly.

Yeah his parents are well off but the money he could be pissing away would make his parents money look like spending cash.

Back