Just saying hi...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Optibotimus

Super Freak
Reaction score
New to the boards here. My name is Paul. Online and on YouTube some might know me as Optibotimus. I do video reviews on YouTube...mostly of Transformers, but i'm looking into branching out into things like Hot Toys. I've done a few reviews but have recently partnered up with Sideshow Collectibles to bring more reviews like that to people. Hope you guys enjoy my work and look forward to helping contribute to the community here. :)

Yea seen your vids, very nice in dempth reviews, skip the barbies(1/6) and jump right into statues :rock

Welcome to the boards. :)

Yea seen your vids, very nice in dempth reviews, skip the barbies(1/6) and jump right into statues :rock

Welcome to the boards. :)

LMAO oddly enough, that's what my wife calls them...."barbies". But those will be what i'll be reviewing mostly. Doubt i'll get any statues. I like being able to pose my stuff.

Hey Opti, good to see you continue to branch out. I've seen alot of your vids, keep up the good work!

...skip the barbies(1/6) and jump right into statues :rock

Talking ish already Ish! :cuss

Hey Opti, good to see you continue to branch out. I've seen alot of your vids, keep up the good work!

Talking ish already Ish! :cuss

Thank you very much! Glad to see i'm recognized here....hopefully it'll help me fit in more. :)

I'll always focus primarily on my Transformers reviews. But i've lately been getting into Hot Toys and for me, i see that as one of the most definitive forms of adult collectibles. And as a business of reviewing toys, it's always good to branch out into other areas. Especially if you like them, and luckily, i do HAHA

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Paul! :duff
icon_snoopy.gif
wavesmile.gif

Back