NECA-1/4 Scale Batman: Arkham Origins Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batfan08

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm intrigued, and can't wait to see the rest:

BQYS_0oCIAAYmPE.jpg

Hello together, :)

fresh from NECA on Twitter:

BXc3cxcCUAAfrlu.jpg:large

This prototype was posted on Twitter. Neca said the cape has since been reworked to be longer, fuller,wider. It will be released in March

i can't wait!!!

Bb9UL-gCIAAJnyf.jpg

FBD5445D-BB13-4983-840F-E5D8B2660FF7.jpg

Last edited:
Saw this on the Neca Keaton board. Sweet, hopefully they'll be an Asylum and a City version in the works.

I love the suit. Has a TDK vibe to it.

Can't wait for this one! I've seen the avengers iron man 1:4 in hand and I was impressed.

I must say that one of the reasons I really want HT to hurry up and show their Arkham City figures is because I want them to sell extremely well, and for HT to see that, and, in turn, make an Arkham Origins Batman and Deathstroke.:drool

I must say that one of the reasons I really want HT to hurry up and show their Arkham City figures is because I want them to sell extremely well, and for HT to see that, and, in turn, make an Arkham Origins Batman and Deathstroke.:drool

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHRNSeuvzlM[/ame]

I feel good about this 1/4 scale Batman. Hope they do Deathstroke. I've been wanting a larger scale figure of him for a while.

Back