Morgul Lord Legendary Scale Bust Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadow King

The shadow of death
Reaction score
The Morgul Lord Legendary Scale Bust is coming mid november.

This was one of the most impressive pieces for me at SDCC.

It was an easy pass for me. To me, the bust is really nothing more than the helm plus a few bits of armor and cloth. If it had been a lot less expensive, I would have been interested, but for $259, not so much.

It sure was really impressive. If I had the extra cash to fit him in I would but for now I'm gonna have to sit this one out.

Right now im torn between this and the Weta Statue.... :confused:

Depends on what kind of scale you want to keep with your collection. You can't go wrong with either piece IMO. The statue is one of my top faves but the bust really blew me away at SDCC.

I decided to cancel mine and wait for it to come in stock. Then try and use my $100 Gift Card from Comic Con.
Probably won't work but it's worth a shot. I'll get it anyway.

the biggest thing is trying to decide which representation I'd want of him. Just his bust or the whole statue from head to toe.

Im not really worried about scale, I prefer my collection to be diverse, I guess that's why height differentials on 12" figures dont bother me at all.

I think I'll wait it out too and see where this thing ends up once it starts shipping out.

Fubeca said:
I really like it but will wait too for the secondary market, especially with the mysterious "LE Number" that kept changing!

That's what I will end up doing to try and fit this into my budget.

nash said:
the biggest thing is trying to decide which representation I'd want of him. Just his bust or the whole statue from head to toe.

Im not really worried about scale, I prefer my collection to be diverse, I guess that's why height differentials on 12" figures dont bother me at all.

I think I'll wait it out too and see where this thing ends up once it starts shipping out.

The statue is a nice piece, but the paint on many of them isn't quite up to par. I am curious to see the actual pics of this one in collector's hands, the piece in San Diego was good. I may get it and replace the statue if the paint work turns out better.

LOTRFan said:
The statue is a nice piece, but the paint on many of them isn't quite up to par. I am curious to see the actual pics of this one in collector's hands, the piece in San Diego was good. I may get it and replace the statue if the paint work turns out better.
Hmmm interesting, ive never heard anything about the paint before. Could you be more specific about the paint apps? or better yet, do you have close up pics?

Back