threezero: Zoids

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gimbat

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://zoids.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

photos by Siu Yin, taken this Sunday at Wonderfest 2013 in Japan

1073911_10151611010020787_78748782_o.jpg

1085078_10151611010560787_774591239_o.jpg

and more photos:

Fresh info about them and additional photos from Wonderfest by kadoo:

Cockpit can be opened and there is a pilot figure

Currently threezero are working on three Zoids, including the ones which were shown at Wonderfest and there will be more!

Last edited:
Wait, is this a branch off from ThreeA? I thought the name was a 'coincidence', but then I noticed that the gas mask is the same as in ThreeA's logo.

I used to watch Zoids all the time on Toonami! Total trip down memory lane...

I don't remember Iron Kong but that Shield Liger looks pretty sweet! Hopefully they make a Command Wolf; that was always my favorite Zoid.

It'd be cool to see a Judge in his capsule too.

Wait, so do you have to put these together like normal zoid models or are these more like typical action figures?

Wait, so do you have to put these together like normal zoid models or are these more like typical action figures?

not models, come assembled and painted and ready to go figures etc. :)

the one above is a proto, was not painted yet.

threezero, been exceptionally busy this month working on the website (which is coming up soon) and started Facebook group today, everyone is welcomed to join and follow for Zoids updates and other threezero projects

www.facebook.com/threezeroHK

That's cool... I loved the Zoids toys when I was a kid (the 80's version). Didn't care for the newer series though which these seem to be based on. Still they look very badass :rock

Back