Attack On Titan - Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lawrence

Super Freak
Reaction score
With all the new 'Attack On Titan' collectibles shown, I thought I'd concentrate them in one thread, to discuss.

9380120901_51a9143725_b.jpg

FIGURE-003987_03.jpg

FIGURE-002809_06.jpg

FIGURE-004039_04.jpg

FIGURE-006714_02.jpg

FIGURE-005247_27.jpg

Those are some of the collectibles I'm personally interested in (along with the Medicom figures), but there are other 'Attack On Titan' collectibles, that collectors might be interested in discussing as well. If it's an 'Attack On Titan' collectible, then you're in the right place :hi5:

Please try to avoid manga spoilers peeps :D

Last edited:
The last one is made by Sentinel not Koto, the koto wasn't show at the WF.

^ It's so cool :yess:

Anybody have any info on this?

full-image-6-.jpg

I want to know if it's a figure or statue. I'm thinking statue, but I don't really know. I don't know if I have a single Good Smile collectible in my collection.

Last edited:
^ It's so cool :yess:

Anybody have any info on this?

full-image-6-.jpg

I want to know if it's a figure or statue. I'm thinking statue, but I don't really know. I don't know if I have a single Good Smile collectible in my collection.

It'sa statue someone posted a prototype of it in facebook.. will try to look for the image

Good find. Appreciated :D

The Figma might have the better face, but I'm not 100% sure, since the Good Smile pic get's a bit blurry when I zoom in. Still looks pretty good.

Not sure what scale, but they sound like they might even be smaller than my Revoltech, or SH Figuarts figures, from the Wikipedia description.
Wikipedia said:
The height of the figures are around 13 cm, but vary depending on the height of the base character.
My Revoltech Ed & SHF Vegeta are known to be short guys on their respective shows, & both are over 13cm tall. Wonder how tall the AoT Figma's will be?

----/

I don't really collect busts, but I thought the sculpts on these were alright. I don't know the scale for these. I think they were from a Sega booth somewhere.

575141_10151503970446680_441914626_n.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Lawrence! Right now I'm centered in MMPR and Sailor Moon figuArts but I think I'm gonna pick up Mikasa to my collection because is beyond perfect.

No problem Nick. I'd like to add the Mikasa Figma to my collection as well. I think the Mikasa Figma is the best looking AoT collectible I've seen so far.

9380120901_51a9143725_b.jpg

Although I am still more excited about the potential of the Medicom Mikasa figure, since I'm more interested in 1/6 figures with "real" fabric clothing. I don't want them to mess up the head sculpt (maybe sculpts?) on that figure.

So much goodies :yess:

AH here it is!
ac8e864ba44028aabaf5a6d767a9f8a21374498462_full.jpg

not sure if it's the same for the image tho cause it has a different stance :))

That's the Banpresto Ichiban kuji prize Mikasa figure (only available in Japan via lottery ticket).
There's no visu for the GSC at the moment.

figma figures are about the same scale as Figuarts but it can vary drastically. I hope they make figmas of the Eren Titan and Armored Titan as well as the Colossal Titan. Is that Colossal Titan going to be a actual figma or just a statue?

Excellent, I was wondering when a general AoT thread would come up. First of all, max factory did an excellent job on the figmas and the turn around time on these was pretty damn quick. If they're smart they'll put those two up for preorder some time soon to strike while the iron is still blazing hot and put up captain Levi shortly after.

Definitely grabbing Eren and Mikasa, if they do titans to scale with them, then those too. If Medicom makes 1/6 figures...I'm doomed. LOL

Definitely grabbing Eren and Mikasa, if they do titans to scale with them, then those too. If Medicom makes 1/6 figures...I'm doomed. LOL

Titans to scale?!?!? Those figmas would be people sized. It would be cool if they did bigger figma Titans with little houses and buildings you could pose them next to.

I hope we can get some of these expressions of either the figmas or the 1/6 medicoms. :lol

Back