Action Figure 1/6 Lost Hunters Tribe & more custom PREDATORS by V-Raptor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V-Raptor

Super Freak
Reaction score
I decided to create just one thread for all my custom predators.
I'll post here some shots of ready hunters and WIP photos too.
Hope that it would be fun to follow this thread and maybe even useful to get some ideas from it.
Thanks for watching!

Some photos from the first few pages are dead, thanks to my previous hosting.
Go deeper into thread to find some cool stuff. ;)

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 BOAR Predator custom (Predator 2)

wow. that's just... wow.
it's the fourth Boar i see including mine. first i thought you'll compete with Dizzyarse who already made himself all lost predators including repainted versions that HT never made yet.
but this one looks so straight-out-of-the movie that it must be on a higher level!
so envious now.

p.s. i hope you paint him white metal as you were adviced on another forum :)
p.p.s. classic head gives that old helmet a completely new life, it even looks bigger than it actually is. it will look even better when you shorten that damn neck ))
p.p.p.s. even if nobody notices the repainted net - know that it's perfectly seen )

Last edited:
What time it is now!?!? It's boar time!!!

Some daylight photos, boys and girls! ^_^

MIKE M, 67L88Stingray, NoN Divine, P., thanks, mates! :hi5:
Hope to see you here again later, when I'll finish him.

P.,
Dizzyarse who already made himself all lost predators including repainted versions that HT never made yet.
I wish for Hippie SOOOO FREAKING MUCH!!!! T_T I don't know. Maybe I'll even get the third CH to make him. But I don't like to paint their bodies SO FREAKING MUCH, it's so terrible to see the paint scratching.
so envious now.
I can not only get you some varnishes and paints, I can give you some leathers I've used here, both chest and a$$. I have few very big fragments and sharing - is caring! :3 :pony.jpg:
i hope you paint him white metal as you were adviced on another forum
U mean the helmet? I'm not sure. I really like it as it is now, it's looks more solid with the body than the original movie suit. (((
classic head gives that old helmet a completely new life, it even looks bigger than it actually is.
YES. And you ROCKed hard in discovering it. ;D
it will look even better when you shorten that damn neck ))
100% will be done!
even if nobody notices the repainted net - know that it's perfectly seen )
Thanks! That was funny one. I've used the polyethylene as the coverage for the body under the netting. And after that I've painted it by Bone color mixed with water with the the brush. Dried with fan, removed the dirty polyethylene. And here it is! Dirty and grayish.

Last edited:

This is very impressive. Incredible work!!!! I keep coming back to look at this every time. looking forward to the finished piece.

Tom

This is amazing! Keep it up. Even if Hot Toys does make this predator it won't look this good.

It is a very good job! Keep it up! I Love Lost Hunters

Pianoteam, toms123, edstuff, Moguchiy H, THANKS, GUYS!

Here is one more new shot, repainted his feet:job

I'd pay for one of those lol
I'd like to buy it too, but I forced to build it myself. T_T
looking forward to the finished piece.
Hope to finish it this August, I just need to get those hands recasts... I don't want to use HT gauntlets from old CH or Guardian. They are too big. I will copy new CH hands and will build them into this figure.
Even if Hot Toys does make this predator it won't look this good.
Yap, that's just my thought too. And I love custom figures. Someone doesn't, but I do.
I Love Lost Hunters
Oooow, I see what you doing there... -___- And there is nothing to be ashamed of.

Last edited:

Everything done with the common brush, I don't have an airbrush. :( And probably won't get it at all, coz I'm not painting too much staff.

Excellent work mate! Here's mine using a Beserker body
Dizzy

What time it is now!?!? It's greyback time!!!

well it looks great
Thanks, M!
Excellent work mate! Here's mine using a Beserker body
Dizzy
Welcome to the thread, my old partner! :hi5:
Glad to see ya here! Nice BOAR you have, but you really should add him this butt-bandage with leather stripes to the front. He needs it!

I hope to never finish my Greyback in a few days and post it here.
But I have a lot of WIP photos to show you right now. Why not now? :peace

Leather sheath and metal bladed sword (blade done by Captain HH).

Custom side bone-bag (that really drove me mad ><).

The new cannon support with all metal parts. Very safe, hard and movable!

Last edited:
What time it is now!?!? Still it's greyback time!!!

Extended cannon platform. Never seen anyone done this very necessarily mod before.

The triple laser pointer.

Leather belt with symbols (even with unprintable one!).

***​

I need to do only one elbow bandage on his left hand now. Will try to make it tomorrow.
And change the upper side of his right gauntlet, but I'm not able to do this soon, coz I need to buy one from CityHunter.

And YES, I have no private life at all. :D

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 HT Predators customized by V-Raptor

Incredible skills. I'd say that boar will be the envy of many a predator fan here.

Re: HT Predators customized by V-Raptor

Now that is good. Makes me want to go back to my Geryback and do some tweaks!
Dizzy

Re: HT Predators customized by V-Raptor

i said already that i won't visit your thread on another board because it causes too much envy in me.
now you spread that envy here too!
hate you!!!
:D

Back