Medicom - Attack On Titan - RAH Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lawrence

Super Freak
Reaction score
Mikasa

FIGURE-002585_19.jpg

Levi

Click here for more pics of Levi.

FIGURE-004574_12.jpg

Eren

Click here for more pics of Eren, with more here.

FIGURE-005110_13.jpg

Armin

Click here for more pics of Armin.

FIGURE-006140_07.jpg

Annie

Click here for more pics of Annie.

rah_ani_01.jpg

Levi (Suit Version)

Click here for more pics of Levi (Suit Version).

FIGURE-009246_01.jpg

Hanji

Click here for more pics of Hanji.

medi10706_1.jpg

Jean

Click here for more pics of Jean.

bWmJ7Bd.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Medicom - Attack On Titan - Mikasa Ackerman

Holy crap I completely missed this. First the figmas now medicom's making 1/6th? Lawd have mercy.

Man attack on titan shot off quick and I knew that mikasa would get 1/6 figure but I want eren and Levi also as well as the pre titan humans.

I don't know who Levi is :panic:

I only watched the first 6 episodes so far :D

I plan on watching more tonight. This anime is pretty good.

He's the dude in like the first episode with the smug attitude.

Watched 11 episodes now. I'm guessing Levi is that Rivaille guy in the subbed version I'm watching. Boss.

If Medicom release only a couple 'Attack On Titan' figures, it should be Mikasa & Eren though.

Edit: Changed to "subbed" :D

Last edited:

The dub? Its not out yet

Sorry, I meant subbed version. Doh :lol

As for what scale the figure is? I want it to be somewhat accurate to 1/6 scale, & not simply make the figure 12 inches tall.

Awesome. My first medicom?

If they do Eren, hope they do two sculpts... one with a crazed "I'M GOING TO ****ING KILL THEM ALL!" look.

Last edited:

Dont bother with the .5 episode it's all flash back....

Too late!

This is the first time I've actually followed an anime week by week... maybe I should've waited until the series was over, the anticipation can be killer. Game of Thrones level.

Too late!

This is the first time I've actually followed an anime week by week... maybe I should've waited until the series was over, the anticipation can be killer. Game of Thrones level.

Same here :lol That's why it frustrates me when they talk a lot on the majority of the episode... Mangas not yet finished so i wonder how will they end this season

They will do what they always do. The anime is 25 eps and this season will end after the female titan arc. When the manga ends they will continue. Don't ask me why they do that. Or they could pull a fma and give us an anime only ending.

Female titan? Ouch. How anime spoilerific is that? Or is it not a big deal? Nevermind. Maybe I don't want to know.

Seems spoilerific... because at the moment, we don't know there is one. It is said they've never seen a "female" Titan, they're genderless at the moment.

Yeah, I'm thinking it's pretty spoilerific as well. Thanks for nothing IronWez :lol

If you watch the new opening it gives it away that there is a girl titan in the preview for next weeks episode it gives it away that there is a girl titan .

Last episode I watched was 13.5. Maybe I'm behind. I like to watch the same subbed version, & I chose 'Taka' for 'Attack On Titan' & 'Naruto Shippuuden'. They are sometimes late with Naruto, so maybe they are the same with 'Attack On Titan'.

Back