Colossus Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This one is next up for my collection.

You Have Chosen Most Wisely; Aaron, Colossus Approved

100_9118.jpg

Welcome to the Show

That collection is supreme awesome! May I ask if the Bowen in the middle is the normal size one or the mini statue? The Koto dwarf it!

It is the FS version my Friend, Randy Bowen is suppose to make another Version of the Big Guy next Phase, according to him, we will see and yes that Koto Piece is a good size, Appreciate the Compliment; Savage

It is the FS version my Friend, Randy Bowen is suppose to make another Version of the Big Guy next Phase, according to him, we will see and yes that Koto Piece is a good size, Appreciate the Compliment; Savage

I have the chrome version and love it. The only thing I dont like about it, is his size. Since I saw your pic, I never knew how massiv Koto's Colossus is. And yes I know, thats what she says :rotfl

I have the chrome version and love it. The only thing I don't like about it, is his size. Since I saw your pic, I never knew how massive Koto's Colossus is. And yes I know, that's what she says :rotfl

Oh your Bad one :lol:lol:lol, I have had chance at the Chrome Version, just had Pre-Orders, Bad Timing :)

Back