What's your holy grail piece?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jbonome25

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I'm new to this wonderful hobby and I wanted to get a thread going to see what everyone's holy grail piece of their collection is. What piece in your collection is the one you don't think you could ever part with?

I'll start it off. I just picked up sideshow colossus comiquette (exclusive) and I love this thing. I love everything about it, colors, pose, size, etc.

Cinemaquette Predator :yess:

P1010070_zps66a528bd.jpg

Oh, :welcome to the freak show!

Last edited:
I'm envious; I'm still saving up to try to afford the Colossus comiquette since I want to put him behind my Magik comiquette.

For me, it's my Scarlet Witch Comiquette. I wanted her forever and finally saved up enough to get her new off Amazon a year or so ago.

Followed closely by either my Magik EX Comiquette or Spider Woman PF.

i only have few non-pvc statues. i guess griffith from art of war should be it. the one where he stands on some rock.

In terms of statues, my SSC Buffy PF Ex. In terms of the collection as a whole, my screen-used Buffy/Angel props.

I'm a huge Spider-Man fan too, so I've got to thrown in my SM3 lenticular for honorable mention.

It's out of these 2 for me. I guess if I had to choose just one it would be Spider-Man but it's tight. I won't sell either unless I really really had to

e5ydy2a3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I'm envious; I'm still saving up to try to afford the Colossus comiquette since I want to put him behind my Magik comiquette.

For me, it's my Scarlet Witch Comiquette. I wanted her forever and finally saved up enough to get her new off Amazon a year or so ago.

Followed closely by either my Magik EX Comiquette or Spider Woman PF.

You should keep an eye out on EBay. I just lucked out and got the exclusive version from ebay for $285 including shipping and it's in mint condition (box and statue). I really lucked out I think but they are floating around on there.

You should keep an eye out on EBay. I just lucked out and got the exclusive version from ebay for $285 including shipping and it's in mint condition (box and statue). I really lucked out I think but they are floating around on there.

Oh man, thanks for the head's up.
That's definitely more reasonably priced than I've seen it elsewhere.

Sideshow's Jessica Rabbit PF. It's just awesome - anything else might go, but i'll be hanging on to that.

Congrats. I got mine recently from fellow board member bigsilva for a little over $300. I like this more than the PF.

I'd have to say at this point my Hulk and Cap PF's. But that soon could change once the major DC PF's start coming out. And if SS does justice to a Batman LSF, then that would be something I would never part with.

I'm new to this wonderful hobby and I wanted to get a thread going to see what everyone's holy grail piece of their collection is. What piece in your collection is the one you don't think you could ever part with?

I'll start it off. I just picked up sideshow colossus comiquette (exclusive) and I love this thing. I love everything about it, colors, pose, size, etc.

I just started off collecting as well i've only been doing this for two months now but this is mine.

i used to have a couple of my favorite grails, but now i'm not afraid to sell any and all to buy something else. it's a vicious cycle.

dff77e1e-af83-4a53-b44b-db8d2da6a18a.img

Back