Spooktacular 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Something Sexy

Super Freak
Reaction score
I figured we should start this thread now. Regardless if SSC does Spook this year we know the Freaks will.

Maybe we can also keep better track of Freak specific giveaways this year.

chat.mibbit.com

Nick: <enter user name>
Channel: #SSF

Okay All done, told you guys I was bored.

Here's the Jack Background
spook13background_by_jsimonart-d6giknt.jpg

Here's a link to download the full size image from my deviant art account, just scroll down and you'll see the download button on the right hand side

https://jsimonart.deviantart.com/ar...5578855&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1&ga_recent=1

Last edited:
We are going to be doing some more buttons again this year. Last year we did Zombies, this year we are going with classic monsters.

We will probably only do one version of stickers this year so maybe we can vote on it or something.

Here are the three that have been revealed so far plus one new one. We will be doing 5 total.

lhlt.png

9hq.png

3ck6.png

fa70.png

j5hi.png

Special thanks to Devil_666 for designing these.

Last edited:
Dude that Vampire one is awesome!! Can't wait to see the last one.

I would wager Geiger's Alien if guessing is open for all.

Although that might not be classic enough, whereas I would agree with Fury's two guesses. ;)

I would wager Geiger's Alien if guessing is open for all.

Although that might not be classic enough, whereas I would agree with Fury's two guesses. ;)

A little too "modern" unfortunately but that is a fantastic idea for the future.

No, it will be the Bride and the shock of white hair will be going through the tail! :exactly:

I will say it is not Bride but that would look freaking awesome! I will keep that one in mind.

Back