Creed!!!!! (A Rocky Balboa Movie)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Creed!!!!!

Michael B. Jordan is one of the better new actors today. I'll watch it. And a Rocky does sound interesting.

But I would rather have Drago. or T. :lol

I love Rocky pictures. I welcome another go. But the new anthem will need to be HIP HOP, smoothed out on the R&B tip, with a POP feel appeal to it.....

I also thought this was going to be about the band :lol

At first glance this didn't interest me, but Stallone/Balboa as a kind of mentor could make it somewhat interesting.

Apollo Creed is a great character. We'll have to see how this turns out with his grandson.

I love Rocky, but I don't know if this is such a good idea.

I thought Creed was killed?

Didn't the Predator chop off his arm? How can he box?

Official synopsis

Adonis Johnson (Jordan) never knew his famous father, world heavyweight champion Apollo Creed, who died before he was born. Still, there’s no denying that boxing is in his blood, so Adonis heads to Philadelphia, the site of Apollo Creed’s legendary match with a tough upstart named Rocky Balboa.

Once in the City of Brotherly Love, Adonis tracks Rocky (Stallone) down and asks him to be his trainer. Despite his insistence that he is out of the fight game for good, Rocky sees in Adonis the strength and determination he had known in Apollo—the fierce rival who became his closest friend. Agreeing to take him on, Rocky trains the young fighter, even as the former champ is battling an opponent more deadly than any he faced in the ring.

With Rocky in his corner, it isn’t long before Adonis gets his own shot at the title…but can he develop not only the drive but also the heart of a true fighter, in time to get into the ring?

Rocky better not be dying from cancer or Parkinson's :gah:

Back