• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale HT Blake and Gordon Signal $400 / HT Venom Special Edition / Sideshow Plo Koon - Star Ace Dracula

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jra81984

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Doing some cleaning so stay tuned for more sales posts. Open to reasonable offers!

Hot Toys MMS275 John Blake and Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal - Mint and unopened in shipper. - $400

Hot Toys Venom Special Edition - Unopened and will be shipping in brown shipper - $375 Shipped in shipper

Sideshow Plo Koon - Unopened. Box has shelf wear. - $165 Shipped

Star Ace Scars of Dracula - Figure is in perfect / complete condition. The packaging is missing the insert for the cape so the cape is carefully packed between cardboard to prevent wrinkles. - $125 Shipped

IMG_8303.jpegjohn-blake-and-jim-gordon-with-bat-signal_dc-comics_gallery_5c4b8bd3afd46.jpg379091-IMG-9642.jpegvenom_marvel_gallery_5fa44e5c83025.jpgIMG_5436.jpegIMG_5437.jpegIMG_5438.jpegIMG_5439.jpeg

Last edited:
Re: FOR SALE: Star Wars Black 6" Set $100 - Sandtrooper, Luke, R2, Maul, Han, Greedo

if you're willing to part out Sandtrooper, please let me know. Thanks.

I am trying to sell as a set so I am not stuck with any stragglers. Now selling for $90 shipped. Thats $15 per figure... thats much below retail!

Back