• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Cultking Heat duo, Yunsil Don Draper, Marlindesign JJ Gittes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DKA8976

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I take Paypal only, prefer to ship within US, but I will probably ship outside of US for a price bump.

Starting to think about downsizing my collection. Here is the stuff I am taking offers on. Some guidelines
-Serious offers only. Lowballs will be ignored (that includes offering the original retail price)
-I am not desperate to sell these by any means. I only want to let go of them if I am comfortable with the price.
-All figures include original packaging and all accessories unless noted.
-Prices include shipping to the US and Paypal fees.

Pictures are on my collection thread here https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/show-your-shelves-/128906-dka8976s-1-6-collection-harmonica-frank-butch-sundance-heat-duo-pf-marvel.html but pictures are coming.

CultKing Heat Duo - Includes custom bases and some accessories from the Craftone figures (like Neil and Hanna's vests, gloved hands, and glasses, which have been painted.) All original accessories included. Rifle has had the sling glued to the stock, like in the movie. $950

Rainman Soldier (Taxi Driver) H&C set with body and RobbiethePainter Sunglasses - TAKING OFFERS

Mad Men Don Draper w/ extra unpainted head - From Rdeezy's recent Mad Men Don project. Includes a painted head by Daven Tan and an unpainted extra. Includes shoes, drink, and socks from Pixel Piper. $600
don1.jpg
don2.jpg
don3.jpg

Marlindesign JJ Gittes from Chinatown. Includes extra bandaged head with brown hat. All accessories and custom packaging included. Amazing figure, one of my all time favorites. $1100

Custom Dutch Schaefer - HT Head and clothes. HT Barnes boots. Dragon M16. KP body. Includes original stand and jacket (not pictured). $210

DX08 Joker - Includes everything except his pink jacket flower. $255

MMS263 Stormtrooper - Some wear on his rear armor where the little package thing attaches. $235

HT Tech Noir Terminator - Complete. Some paint rub on neck. $240 shipped

Last edited:
Re: FS: ACI Roman General "Roma Victor" aka Maximus

Pm sent.......

Re: FS or possibly FT: Rainman "Killer A" Anton Chigurh H&C set

Bump for a great guy...can't believe this is still here!

Re: FS: Art Figure Saves + Dio, Spenser Snake, T1 Police Assault, Cowboy head, RM Ant

Slight price drop on Snake and Punisher. Added pics for the Police Assault kit, added a 1/6 Blondie/Cowboy head.

Back