Flosi's Drawings

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLOSI

Nerf Herder
Reaction score
I used to draw all the time. At one point art was what I wanted to do for a living but I came to realize that I really never wanted to draw or create what others might want as much as I like drawing things I enjoy. Time went by and I just stopped drawing due to time constraints, etc.

So a few weeks ago I started doing sketches again for the guys in the Cantina thread. After only a few drawings I can see some of my passion for it coming back. I thought I would keep those drawings here and update this thread as I continue to make them for my friends.

Also, here's the link to my deviantart page:

https://iamflosi.deviantart.com/

Also, some up and coming projects, just to keep it straight in my head:

Darth Waller: McQuarrie Vader DONE
Kenbenobi: Yoda DONE
Ben: Greedo DONE
JimJimmyJones: Hammerhead DONE
BarryO: Chewie
Madcow: Ewoks
GB: Vader on a T-Rex or Wicket on a Raptor

Enjoy.

R2-D2 for Fury:
null_zps5828ee59.jpg

I could really tell with this sketch that I was out of practice. I had a hard time with the line work and you can really see how the details on R2's torso just don't look smooth as they go around the body. Still, super fun to draw! I just loved having the opportunity to really check out all the little bits he has all over.

Boba Fett for UTtoyfan:

null_zpsb097195f.jpg

null_zps2c1a7282.jpg

null_zps68ae770e.jpg

Here's where I started taking a few WIPS, which really helped me see areas that looked out of balance. Boba Fett has always been a favorite of mine. Certain areas came out quite nice while others didn't... I wanted the knee pads to look as if they were pulled tight but it ended up looking off. Not great but a fun drawing.

And this is Salacious Crumb for Avfin, still a WIP:

null_zps69dd8366.jpg

null_zpsfa16ccbd.jpg

null_zps5c7c251e.jpg

I'm really loving this one. SC just has so much detail and character! Just need to finish up the ears and even the drawing out a bit. The graphite on the right side is reflecting light in the last pic, so it isn't that light in person.

Last edited:
should we post our doodles you made in here as well flo (if you didn't take pics) or do you want just your recent bigger drawings?

here's flo's chewy doodle he did for me (it's on the inside the cover of an original print star wars novel he included in the cantina giveaway)...:rock

20130425_163803_zps20f9f615.jpg

I would love to see you try and full vintage look Hammerhead for me later bro. With blaster and all.

Nice work! :duff

I still have the Star Wars drawings I did when I was a kid back in 1977. I should dig those out for a good laugh!

Back