GI Joe 3 rumors with Jon Chu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: G.I. Joe 3

has to be better than the awful current film...I thought the first one was much much truer to Gi Joe we all know and love- 1980's show

Crap director making another crap movie. :dunno

Should just reboot it with a good director at the helm, theres no reason this shouldn't have at least squeezed out cash near the Rock's Fast 6 movie.

Crap director making another crap movie. :dunno

Should just reboot it with a good director at the helm, theres no reason this shouldn't have at least squeezed out cash near the Rock's Fast 6 movie.

:lecture

reboot it,and cast it properly

More ninjas is better?

It's a story about military forces fighting each other not ninjas.

Ninja's are getting boring real fast

Ugh! Will it never end.

:lecture

reboot it,and cast it properly

:exactly:

The fact that paramount was "gushing" over a 40 mil opening weekend means they knew they were setting out a crap sandwich and were super happy they got enough turds to join the picnic.

There is no reason a movie carrying the GI Joe brand should not be a heavy hitter. Its got comic fans, toy fans, and the overall action PG 13 alone should get people in, they just have to stop alienating people with stupid *** ninjas in raincoats and making characters that have been cool and beloved for over 3 decades look retarded. Beyond that, they can probably go full retard on the story itself. :)

Indeed. And it would be a treat to see more wide range of characters in the mix wearing their respective trademark costumes this time. But more ninjas often leads to more Snake Eyes action which is always welcome.

More ninjas is better?

Funny, it feels like this crappy movie franchise is echoing the decline of the original toy/comic line. Ninja Force, anyone? Only difference is, the military part of movie GI Joe was never very good to begin with, so. . .I don't know that it matters much. Make them robots or monsters or ninjas, or whatever they want. I'll just hang back, and hope for a decent reboot, or maybe a Resolute 2.0.

Indeed. And it would be a treat to see more wide range of characters in the mix wearing their respective trademark costumes this time. But more ninjas often leads to more Snake Eyes action which is always welcome.

Funny you say that because Snake Eyes and the Ninja Force is exactly what killed the comic. :monkey1

I truly wonder if Michael Bay could have truly made something of GI JOE?

I read Bay is working with Warner Bros. & UBISOFT on developing a GHOST RECON feature film.

After two bad outings, GI Joe gets a third ... and The A-Team can't even land a sequel. *** backward.

SnakeDoc

Don't know why the don't treat it like all the other comic book movie it has the potential their no reason it could not be given the same treatment and still be true to its root only it will be a better movie.

Even the cartoon GI Joe Renegades had a great story line and interesting way of introducing and incorporating characters

Back