Which Hot Toy Predator should i get?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amvmm

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi.I'm not the biggest Predator/AVP fan,but i think 1 figure should be added to my collection. Being such Sci-fi hollywood icon this a must have. Never seen any Hot Toy Predator in hand.Which one is this coolest?

Depends on how much money you want to spend. I'd love to have all 1:4 scale preds but they are too much money for me so I stick with the 1:6 size. :)

13071918187ff034415063df1b.jpg

Celtic is pretty good.

If I didn't have any Predator figures, just wanted one, and didn't want to spend a crap ton of money, I'd definitely go Classic Predator.

hot-toys-predators-classic-02.jpg

Thank you for your help guys. That Celtic catch my eye,but i will look for some classic pred,scar and Beserker reviews on youtube.

Damn That p2 bio looks like a duckbilled platapus from that angle, as for the hot toy pred, watch the movies and pick your favorite, you will be happiest with that one, don't listen to anyone else's opinion, people are biased and elitest.

Biased and elitist? That depends. I suggest Classic since you could do no wrong really with the version. I love all the Preds. I think City Hunter gets way too much heat, it's a great figure and if it had a better stand it would be put over the Classic, for me anyway. Samurai is way too expensive and shouldn't be a first for anyone joining the line.

Any prior Preds aren't really worth getting since they are going to end up being redone anyway.

I suggested the Classic because it is a great value, comes with a ton of accessories, looks awesome, and it has the classic Predator look that you think of when someone says "Predator".

I like em all but if you are only going to get 1 to represent the Predator films then classic is your best choice easily

Biased and elitist? That depends. I suggest Classic since you could do no wrong really with the version. I love all the Preds. I think City Hunter gets way too much heat, it's a great figure and if it had a better stand it would be put over the Classic, for me anyway. Samurai is way too expensive and shouldn't be a first for anyone joining the line.

Any prior Preds aren't really worth getting since they are going to end up being redone anyway.

I wasn't talking about u snake, or anyone in particular, I was just saying it's really a personal choice, but I agree if he really doesn't care about preds classic would be a good choice as it is the closest to the pred that started it all, if your only gonna get one and new wolf isn't out yet :lol

I was on the same boat as you . But to me a classic predator has all characteristics of the original predator and a great resemblance of "The Predator". And like mentioned it is at a good price. I was going to get Celtic but changed my mind and went with the classic and I'm happy with it :)

Back