Statue Weta Workshop's Thranduil Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These new Weta sculpts are unbelievable. Just jook at all the subtle intricacies in the face. You captured these details well in your photos, thanks Josh (also for the shots of the other statues)!

This is a stunning statue. Such grace and beauty I think. The details in it are amazing and I'm glad you think I captured them. I'm pretty happy with them. May take some more tomorrow to get some even better ones.

Great photos Josh. I've shared them with S&F.

This is my favourite from all of SDCC 2013. The only one I'll be ordering too.

Thanks for your awesome pics Josh.:clap

Not only in his thread but all of them mate.:yess:

Did you take any vid this year?

Thanks!!

I have. I just need to put them all together. That may have to wait until I get home.

I think so yeah. Just interested in seeing if there's anything new, and seeing photos of the stuff already announced like Jon Snow and the White Walker bust. If you manage to get some could you point me in the direction of where you've posted them? Cheers :)

Both elves were great. The one issue I had was the face paint, especially on Tauriel, seemed a bit pasty to me. Hopefully this was just an issue with the paint master or something. The poses were awesome, scale was amazing. Honestly they felt large for 1:6 but the scaling is odd with the Hobbit figs because the main characters are all so small.

Both elves were great. The one issue I had was the face paint, especially on Tauriel, seemed a bit pasty to me. Hopefully this was just an issue with the paint master or something. The poses were awesome, scale was amazing. Honestly they felt large for 1:6 but the scaling is odd with the Hobbit figs because the main characters are all so small.

:slap:slap:slap:slap:slap:slap.......

Back