Statue Weta Workshop's Gloin Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the pics Josh, i always look forward to them!

Wish i could afford them all. I always thought i'd get everything as i'd be in from the start but with the price of things nowadays and the sheer volume of stuff Weta are bringing out, and now with more LOTR stuff to come, i have to be selective.

Thanks! :duff I hope to deliver comic-con to those that can't go.

I hear ya. I will have to pass on some stuff eventually. I will back off some to make sure I get some of The Lord of the Rings pieces.

I'm gonna have to. :lol Just too much coming and Weta is going to do some pieces for Lord of the Rings that I have to buy. Sadly some things like Asmus Gothmog are not gonna get ordered.

Are you planning on getting all that Weta has revealed at SDCC? So Weta all the way for you? I think Weta is the best atm for ME collectibles.

Yeah, the plan right now is to get everything they had at Comic-Con. I was just really blown away by everything they had and excited to see them get back into The Lord of the Rings. Weta makes some truly amazing stuff.

Gloin went up for order tonight. $249 shipping Dec/Jan. I used my points and code I got from an awesome freak for $59.

https://www.wetanz.com/gloin-the-dwarf/

e8bc7c54daaa547326473ae48defdaaa_zps70c1f74f.jpg

Congrats Josh!:clap This is a nice statue. Gimli will finally have his dad beside him.:)

I wonder which dwarf will be next in the line? I'm hoping for Fili!

Thanks man! :hi5: Again, your kindness is appreciated and helped make this cheaper. :rock It will be cool to have my SSW Gimli and this in the same collection.

I'd like to see Fili or Oin.

Thanks man! :hi5: Again, your kindness is appreciated and helped make this cheaper. :rock It will be cool to have my SSW Gimli and this in the same collection.

I'd like to see Fili or Oin.

No worries Josh. I'm glad you used it well for a good purchase! Wow, down to $59! Now, that's a lot of savings. The Weta Dollars scheme really is unbeatable!:clap

No worries Josh. I'm glad you used it well for a good purchase! Wow, down to $59! Now, that's a lot of savings. The Weta Dollars scheme really is unbeatable!:clap

Yeah, The Weta Dollars are fantastic! Then you toss that awesome coupon and I got a great statue for a great price.

Preordered. Was going to use my points from Azog, and then realised I didn't have points because he hasn't shipped yet. Probably a blessing in disguise though because I'm going to need as many points as I can get when Smaug inevitably comes.

I was staying away from this line but I may have to pick him up to go along with Gimli. Speaking of which, I may have to pull him out of his box and display him again. :lol

Dammit Weta :gah:...another nice statue...looks like it might be time to use up some of those Weta Dollars!

Gloin - the most archetypically "dwarven" of all the 13 Dwarves.

The cost of collecting all of Thorin companions is unfortunately beyond my price range, but if I am to have one dwarf statue in my house, it will be this one. I'll order it as soon as its available through EU warehouse.

Wow, this looks great! I feel like the more "dwarven" the statue the better WETA is able to do the face, as Balin, Gloin, Bombur, and Dwalin look so much better than Bofur, Kili, and Thorin.

Back