Prop NECA Arkham Origins Grapnel Gun

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sephiroth1089

Super Freak
Reaction score
I think I might pick this up. I'm a big Batman fan and it looks like a pretty cool prop and isn't very expensive being only $35. I wonder what it'll be made of though. I'm assuming just plastic.

I think I might pick this up. I'm a big Batman fan and it looks like a pretty cool prop and isn't very expensive being only $35. I wonder what it'll be made of though. I'm assuming just plastic.

Because of the price, I would have to believe you are right. However, it does look cool in the pics we have seen.

I'm assuming its plastic otherwise a full metal replica would have been much higher atleast around 100$. I'm curious though they said that it is motorized and can retract. Does that mean the hooks have a string or something on them?

I could have sworn that they said that they would release it in the UK on their Twitter. It was awhile back during SDCC I think.

Wow, this thing looks awesome! it looks like a more suped up B89 grapple spear fun. Very tempting, how much is it going for?

From the link on the OP:
"The exclusive is available now for pre-order for $34.99USD online and at select retail stores and will launch this October, coinciding with the release of the latest installment in the Batman: Arkham series, Batman: Arkham Origins."

Kinda makes the Triforce pricing seem insane.
Correction, the Triforce pricing has always seemed insane, but this makes it seem kinda laughable.

Is triforce the guys that made the riddler trophy? I thought it was way to expensive. I would have paid 100 at most for something like that.

Yep triforce are the ones that made the riddler trophy as well as the batarang with batman glove and nightwing's ninja sticks. if neca made their own version sure it will be made of plastic but at least it will be cheaper and i might actually buy one.

Is triforce the guys that made the riddler trophy? I thought it was way to expensive. I would have paid 100 at most for something like that.

I bought a Riddler Trophy. It was OK. Nothing to write home about. Definitely not worth the $350 I paid for it.

That being said, it's cool.

You get what you payed for...and this gun looks like a real cheap toy.But with a little bit paint it can look cool hanging on the wall.

BVvrXqMCAAAAIqu.jpg:large

BVw8kB4CIAA1xSo.jpg:large

Apparently its out in the UK according to some guy who posted on the NECA twitter.

edit: Added link to original post for the UK gamestop selling it. Looks like its already out in the UK.

Last edited:
Back