QMx Malcolm Reynolds 1/6 statue - Serenity/Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Quantum Mechanix - Firefly statue - Malcolm

WOW! First the videogame, now this? :yess:

I really hope it's 1/6 though, that's all I collect nowadays.

Looks great except for the flag. I really can't imagine Mal carrying a flag.

If he did it was during the war, but that's so not his character.

Yes, this is 1/6. If it weren't for that flag, I would be all over it....Right now I haven't decided.

2013 San Diego Comic-Con (SDCC) - Quantum Mechanix

Firefly - Malcolm Reynolds statue by Quantum Mechanix

I hope this is finally a proper Firefly statue with actual actor likeness in non-animated style.

(click to enlarge)

WOW!:clap:yess: I might have to get this! :D Oh BuffyGirl! :lol I am sure she has already seen it. :lol:rotfl

The Monster,
Nick

Unless they get a complete line of the entire main cast, I'll probably pass. Looks beautiful though.

Unless they get a complete line of the entire main cast, I'll probably pass. Looks beautiful though.

You don't have to quote me on this but I feel like there won't be more. I don't know, this piece just doesn't scream complete line to me. Maybe one or two more.

As everyone knows, I'm a huge Firefly/Serenity fan, but that statue does not scream Capt Malcolm Reynolds to me. Not crazy about the flag. Should be shown with a drawn pistol instead of the flag. Think I'll have to pass.

Old Grandpa

If it's supposed to be like a Battle of Serenity type thing, he wouldn't even have his pistol since he'd have a military machine gun

As everyone knows, I'm a huge Firefly/Serenity fan, but that statue does not scream Capt Malcolm Reynolds to me. Not crazy about the flag. Should be shown with a drawn pistol instead of the flag. Think I'll have to pass.

Old Grandpa

exactly this :exactly:

btw, what is the Video game mentioned?

Check out the Video Game section. There's a 'game' that comes out in 2014 for smartphones and tablets. It sounds like an MMO kind-off-thing. Not much has been announced.

thanks, Googled it, not sure it will be any good. Its a shame Firefly rights haven't been purchased by SS yet.

thanks, Googled it, not sure it will be any good. Its a shame Firefly rights haven't been purchased by SS yet.

Yeah, like I said I'm still not sure what the Firefly 'game' is all about, but I'm looking forward to it.

I'd definitely like SSC to get a hold of this license and 'flex their stuff' with it.

Back