Statue White Council Chamber

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Waller

Are you on the square?
Reaction score
hobbitenvironmentwhitecouncilalrg2.jpg

https://www.wetanz.com/white-counci...il&utm_term=0_9dea806ebd-27bba80de9-292278369

Last edited by a moderator:
I love it and since it's out until 2014 and open edition no need to order till in stock...L/E pieces come first from now on acruing weta dollars for open editions

Last edited:
Very nice companion piece to Rivendell.
Where is it located, can't see this place on the environment.

Sometimes it's the little/small things that matters. Sure Red Sonja, Queen Of The Dead, Alien lsb are on my to-buy-list but being a huge LOTR/Hobbit fan this and the Arwen mini status made me :) Great looking stuff - at a decent price. And with shipping from the UK which makes it even better :clap

This is another fantastic piece by Weta. What's even cooler is the roof comes off to reveal even more detail.

I am not really into the environments for the most part but this one does indeed look very nice, a possibility in the near future!

Well, beating a dead horse here but 125 bucks for this vs Bag End at 130 is sort of insane. See Josh's pic above for the size comparison.

Well, beating a dead horse here but 125 bucks for this vs Bag End at 130 is sort of insane. See Josh's pic above for the size comparison.

For its size IMHO it should be $99 but still not a bad piece for $125. I think prices may go higher still soon too. You can get 3 Hobbit holes for less than this piece too so I can definitely see your point

There is quite a bit of detail and even more so when you take the roof off. I think when this ships people will see that the price is pretty justified.

Bag End is damn impressive. Even more so if you have the CE, but don't sleep on this piece.

Bag End is damn impressive. Even more so if you have the CE, but don't sleep on this piece.

If it was L/E 500 you could say that, but it's not...no need to preorder any Weta O/E piece yet

I say it as it stands now. Having looked it over multiple times last week I feel quite ok saying I think this piece is worth every bit the price I ordered it for.

Sorta reinforces my belief that the Hobbit licence is more expensive than the LOTR licence - Bag End is a LOTR environment, the council a Hobbit one. The LOTR art prints are cheaper than the Hobbit ones.

I think Weta have had to charge more for Hobbit collectibles to recover the cost of buying the licence :exactly:

Back